Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why I hate incelTears (IT DONT TOUCH THIS THREAD)

• Thread starter Deleted member 41837
  • Start date
Deleted member 41837

Deleted member 41837

Self-banned
-
Intel tears is the most blue pilled and retarded sub reddit full of soycucks. Half of them are probably members of this fucking forum JFL. They act like looks don't matter and that lookism isn't real while they themselves are ugly little losers.

they are stupid and thats very funny tbh. I like IT

They act like looks don't matter and that lookism isn't real while they themselves are ugly little losers.
Yet they spend their entire days browsing incel forums. If something didnt concern me i wouldnt spent a minute on it.

Yet they spend their entire days browsing incel forums. If something didnt concern me i wouldnt spent a minute on it.
Yeah for real jfl, half of them probably cried after coming on here.

Yeah for real jfl, half of them probably cried after coming on here.
Deep down they know we are right, them being incels in denial/ low value males they felt on their skin discrimination and bullying, they just have this weird mindset where women cant be responsible or at fault for anything, so they get triggered by it and blame us.

Deep down they know we are right, them being incels in denial/ low value males they felt on their skin discrimination and bullying, they just have this weird mindset where women cant be responsible or at fault for anything, so they get triggered by it and blame us.
yeah jfl half of them are probably soycucks who can't accept the blackpoll and decide to shit on people who for the most part are already depressed about their looks jfl. The men in that forum put foids on some sort of pedestal. Foids are not human, they are creatures.

most of the demographics of IT are landwhales, sub 4 foids and incels in denial which are just coping so their opinion doesnt matter
Yeah, the fat tiktok foids with pink hair and piercings :society::society:

Intel tears is the most blue pilled and retarded sub reddit full of soycucks. Half of them are probably belong to this fucking forum JFL. They act like looks don't matter and that lookism isn't real while they themselves are ugly little losers.
Here i fixed it

Incels are right about everything related to lookism. Coping if you don't agree