Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why I read IT

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

OMG Scooby that feels so good!
★★★★★
Sometimes their threads deliver:

Screenshot 20230317 194817 Chrome

Never forget: the people hating you on reddit, are absolute retards.

reading IT isn't that bad tbh and dosen't count as giving them attention. i just read it to see how inconsistent their opinions are.
one day they tell incels to give up
the other day they tell you that giving up is a self defeating mentality, just jfl at these hypocrites

IT are worthless troons, land whales, faggots, cucks, and pedos.

Badge of honor

same, now do it in the virgin and nothowgirlswork subreddits :feelskek:

reading IT isn't that bad tbh and dosen't count as giving them attention. i just read it to see how inconsistent their opinions are.
one day they tell incels to give up
the other day they tell you that giving up is a self defeating mentality, just jfl at these hypocrites
Cucktears users don't actually have a coherent worldview. The main thing for them is that inkiees = evil and therefore everything that inkiees say must be wrong, no matter how self evident it is.

Honestly if they just decided to adopt an actual consistent "ideology" to oppose to the Blackpill i could actually see them making progress against the "incel threat". But they don't. And the result is that they're just literally helping us grow.

Last edited:
View attachment 720476
same, now do it in the virgin and nothowgirlswork subreddits :feelskek:

Not how girls work is sad cringe, like a weak version of IT.

But r/virgin is a fucking goldmine! OMG! I'm going to drop old braincels slogans like work on your personality and we need to unpack this and nobody's entitled to anything. And just keep doing that until they ban me.

Not how girls work is sad cringe, like a weak version of IT.

But r/virgin is a fucking goldmine! OMG! I'm going to drop old braincels slogans like work on your personality and we need to unpack this and nobody's entitled to anything. And just keep doing that until they ban me.
i just dropped dickpills in both subbreddits under already made posts about d size not mattering and i quickly got banned by the cuck mods :feelshaha: