Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Why I stopped going to the beach

DarknessEternal

DarknessEternal

Wizard
★★★★
Last time I went to the beach was in 2019. I was with my parents, i refused to take my shirt off cause being shirtless as an incel is embassing so I was sitting on a chair solving crosswords. And then, a girl that was sitting a few meters away took everything off, went fully naked, you could see her hairy pussy and small areaolas, then put on a different set of top/bottom (idk what those are called). I was sooooo blueballed and mad at the same time cause i knew i was never gonna fuck. When I was younger, topless/nude women in the beach didnt bother me cause i thougnt i was gonna get laid lol.

Of course, i went to the beach couple more time that year cause my friends dragged me along, couldnt refuse and I also had to take my shirt off. They were like "dude you are even bigger than before, no way you dont lift", but ofc, women didnt give a shit about me.Wiser from my previous experiences, I made sure to not look around much cause i could see something I wouldnt like. But never went to the beach again after that year, jfl at subjecting yourself to that shit as an incel.

you have friends? mogs me

you have friends? mogs me
HAD friends, i got bored of them so I ditched them. no reason to be friends with peole who dont care about your sexual health

HAD friends, i got bored of them so I ditched them. no reason to be friends with peole who dont care about your sexual health
you Had friends? I never had friends since early elementary STILL mogs me

so I was sitting on a chair solving crosswords.

Yes...I'd sit in the waiting room and solve "word search" puzzles while waiting to see my psychologist, an elderly White male. I was typically covered up like Gyro.

Of course, i went to the beach couple more time that year cause my friends dragged me along, couldnt refuse and I also had to take my shirt off. They were like "dude you are even bigger than before, no way you dont lift", but ofc, women didnt give a shit about me.Wiser from my previous experiences, I made sure to not look around much cause i could see something I wouldnt like. But never went to the beach again after that year, jfl at subjecting yourself to that shit as an incel.
copity copity cope

Same. I'm not gatekeeping and it's actually not a brag to say we have it worse but the opposite : we are the lowest of the truecels : the kind of not only do not get pussy but also have lost at every social interaction.

Do you ave gyno/peperoni nips? I used to be self-conscious about taking off my shirt too since i had gyno from puberty. Got it removed though and it doesnt bother me anymore now (scars faded nicely)
And then, a girl that was sitting a few meters away took everything off, went fully naked, you could see her hairy pussy and small areaolas, then put on a different set of top/bottom (idk what those are called).
Once on vacation I went to the beach with my father at sunset. Suddenly next to us came a guy and a whore doing a naked photoshoot in the sea. We made that bitch so uncomfortable as we kept staring at her tits :feelskek:

Do you ave gyno/peperoni nips? I used to be self-conscious about taking off my shirt too since i had gyno from puberty. Got it removed though and it doesnt bother me anymore now (scars faded nicely)

no i dont. iincels without clothes are just cringe

Suddenly next to us came a guy and a whore doing a naked photoshoot in the sea. We made that bitch so uncomfortable as we kept staring at her tits

this stuff is brutal

I haven't bathed at a beach in a long time
But I have been to one not too long ago but fully clothed

i stopped going out to the mall.

I love going to the beach but also absolutely hate it at the same time. I can't resist the relaxing sounds of the waves and the vibrant sensation of walking on the sand but it's hard to enjoy all that good shit when it's cluttered by normfags, foids, chads and obnoxious dumbass Post-Gen-Z twats.

You mog me by living near the beach tbh

Not trying to be corny but if you ever need to rant about life please feel free to message me. I care for you brocels. Not kidding. Having no friends since elementary like wtf.

The beach = mating ground/meat market for chad and his harems of sluts