Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why I think Hinduism is true

garloidcel

garloidcel

chronic boredom
★★★
Because life is a scam and it makes sense for the gods who created us to be scamming pajeets.

Hinduism is full of flaws and shit tbh. Eating cow dung, drinking cow urine, worshipping multiple gods is literally insane.

Mankind knew that they cannot change society: So, instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the street shitters.

Hinduism is full of flaws and shit tbh. Eating cow dung, drinking cow urine, worshipping multiple gods is literally insane.
I don't know much about Hinduism, but the theological part of it doesn't seem bad. The cow dung and all that nonsense is probably the result of dalit and peasant filth subverting the religion due to being unable to understand its true meaning.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society: So, instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the street shitters.
:feelshaha:

don't know much about Hinduism, but the theological part of it doesn't seem bad. The cow dung and all that nonsense is probably the result of dalit and peasant filth subverting the religion due to being unable to understand its true meaning.
Hinduism is a mess. There are certain schools of thought such as the nirguna brahman (formless ultimate reality) that i agree with but most of the religion and its adherents are vile. It's partly due to the panentheistic nature of the religion. According to Hinduism God himself is the universe, so everything and everyone has some part of God himself in it which opens up everything for worship (hence why you see hindu rat temples etc).

If you're looking for an eastern religion with rich philosophical discourse
consider buddhism

I don't know much about Hinduism, but the theological part of it doesn't seem bad. The cow dung and all that nonsense is probably the result of dalit and peasant filth subverting the religion due to being unable to understand its true meaning.
I don't know why Hindus worship idols when vedas have clearly forbidden idol worshipping. I think it has come from indus valley culture they used to worship idols. Hinduism is a syncretism of Aryan and indus valley religions.

They enter darkness those who worship natural things (for e.g. air, water, fire, etc.). They sink deeper in darkness those who worship sambhuti i.e. created things. (Yajurved 40:9)

Hinduism is a mess. There are certain schools of thought such as the nirguna brahman (formless ultimate reality) that i agree with but most of the religion and its adherents are vile. It's partly due to the panentheistic nature of the religion. According to Hinduism God himself is the universe, so everything and everyone has some part of God himself in it which opens up everything for worship (hence why you see hindu rat temples etc).

If you're looking for an eastern religion with rich philosophical discourse
consider buddhism
Most Hindus are vile zealots, I agree. However, if the Divine inheres in everything, then why focus on filth and shit? For you might as well worship your own PC monitor. Or a strand of fallen hair. Understanding that even that which we consider filthy is part of a grander essence is one thing, bathing in cow dung is another.

This reminds me of Ibn Arabi's "existential letter", which I've read a while ago. In it, he anticipates an argument which someone opposed to pantheism would probably make: "If God is everything, then even animal excrement is God, and that is a blasphemy". He responds by saying that if you see the "excrement" in the excrement, then my letter is not targeted at you. Now, this may seem like a slippery slope towards pajeet Hinduism, but I've never seen any Sufi bathe in shit nor advocate for any such thing, despite all the retarded rituals they have.
I don't know why Hindus worship idols when vedas have clearly forbidden idol worshipping. I think it has come from indus valley culture they used to worship idols. Hinduism is a syncretism of Aryan and indus valley religions.

They enter darkness those who worship natural things (for e.g. air, water, fire, etc.). They sink deeper in darkness those who worship sambhuti i.e. created things. (Yajurved 40:9)
Is that verse legit? Interesting.

Last edited:

Murtis are not idols. Hindus can pray without murtis as well (yoga).

Murtis are considered to be an image of God not the God himself. If this translates to idolatry then Christians are also idol worshippers since they have pictures and statues of Jesus in churches and their houses.

Hindus can barely agree on what hindu scripture should be and the scripture that already exists has been corrupted and modified countless times. The hindu 'religion' is full of contradictions
why focus on filth and shit?
Not quite sure why they do this but apparently there are some verses that regard everything that comes out of a cow to be holy. However, in certain rituals cows were sacrificed which is in contradiction to the doctrine of the holiness of the cow.
pantheism
I'm referring to panentheism, not pantheism

I guess. There are some other verses too.
There is no image of him. He is unborned and He should be worshipped" (Yajurveda, Chapter 32, Verse 3).

"god is bodyless and pure" (Yajurveda, Chapter 40, Verse 8)

"Do not worship anyone besides him alone, praise him alone" (Rigveda, Book 8, Hymn 1, Verse 1)

"Those whose intelligence has been stolen by material desires, they worship demigods" (Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 7, Verse 20)
Murtis are not idols. Hindus can pray without murtis as well (yoga).

Murtis are considered to be an image of God not the God himself.
There is no image of god.
"God Supreme or Supreme Spirit has no ‘Pratima’ (idol) or material shape" (Yajurved chapter 32 verse 3).
Hindus worship the idols.
Hence, it's Idolatry.

India would be so much better if they actually took on islam and forgotten those retarded fables made up by ancient retards

Monkey army really?

India would be so much better if they actually took on islam and forgotten those retarded fables made up by ancient retards

Monkey army really?
The fables aren't the issue. It's the philosophy of polytheism that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.