Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I Will Never Use Drugs

Cookies for muh pains and anxiety.

Based and high IQ. Drugs will weaken you and make you a degenerate.

The only drug I use is alcohol, but I only drink it rarely though – not as much as the average normie.

I agree mostly. Weed and psychedelics I consider OK. Other drugs including alcohol and prescription meds though, I oppose.

I agree mostly. Weed and psychedelics I consider OK. Other drugs including alcohol and prescription meds though, I oppose.
Unless its necessary like tylenol for fever I don't take it. The medical field love to act like they're infallible and know everything, but they don't know shit, especially not enough to be playing around with brain chemistry.

I won't because I don't want to be addicted to stuff I can't afford, or overdose and die EaRly like a cuck.

Also the shit always smells and tastes bad.

I usually just drink water

Drugs are for the weak.
Drugs are for the weak.

Society didn't destroy your life, there was never anything to destroy
Sadly...just as gl men are naturally treated like gods, ugly men are treated like dirt..
And avrg people are treated normally, this is just the way the world works, and were just dealt a shitty card..if im born normies, id prbably laugh at 'that ugly mofo' or 'that loser' too..and wouldnt think much of it.
Sadly theres really no one to blame, cant blame god either because theres no god.
This is the way cruel nature hierarchies work, people in the top kicking the bottom feeders, and we hate it cause were in the very bottom of the hierarchy..:feelsbadman::feelsautistic:

I know im as bad as normies, cause I often fantasize how itd be like to be a high tier normie jock bully in highschool...getting all the girls, kicking the loser ugly nerd..I only hate bullies cos im the victim, but in reality I want nothing more than to be them....im horrible tbh :feelsbadman: I sometimes think must be great being a bully tbh...

Sometimes I dont even give a fuck about having gf anymore, I just wish normies would treat me like im one of them, instead of looking down on me.
But I cant even have that much......sucks

Last edited:
This gives me chills lol

Yeah I'm never committing suicide after this (maybe when I'm 70 and weak and autistic and my grey area or whatever is not working properly)