Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why I'll never be materialistic

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I have grown up in an extremely violent family where I was ganged up on and beaten by many. I also grew up with horrible siblings, I have many not worth getting into what gender or whatever it's just bullshit.

Anyway so since they were rude and would often have complete power over my belongings and they would subtly kick at things and my parents won't do anything, this really shaped me into being a guy who uses his computer so much.

One of my brothers also kept stepping on my mouse and smiling, it pains me to think of it.

So yeah, because of that I became a computer nerd or gamer whatever depends on the day and this is why I pay no attention to external things.

I prefer a pet more, obviously I had none nor do I have but yeah they give you attention I just love that. You just build a bond with them and just expect different things different days.

This is just more important. Anything temporary for me, when it gets boring, is of no use to me.

Did you CHOose to get revenge on them?

Remember: women are the drivers of materialism. Very few men I know are naturally materialistic. It's only when they chase clams that they become materialistic in order to wealthflaunt.

This is why falling marriage levels have Them in a panic. Unmarried men don't consume much beyond subsistence. They make money and sit on it. They also don't work slave hours.

I will never be materialistic because it directly benefits the foids and the sexhavers.