Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I'm not just pro-choice but outright pro-abortion

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
White women with good genes meet a Chad or at least a Chadlite with a good job, and they decide to start a family. Rarely would these women even think about an abortion, unless they had a subhuman genetically defective child in the womb.

Beckies who we don't want breeding anyways, they decide to have an abortion after Chad leaves after he pumps and dumps them, or because they are degenerate and having too much fun getting drugged up or wasted on alcohol and getting railed by men.

Latina women who might not be as smart or as pretty on average as white women, at least they are good motherly figures and like sex(a much higher sex drive), including with non-Chads(but not incels sadly). They believe in their religion and they think abortion is wrong, and they also want to me Moms anyways so they wouldn't want to have abortions either. Aka latina women have traits we desperately need more of, so we want them breeding.

Basically all the women I don't want to see have abortions, are not having abortions anyway. And all the women I don't want more of in the future, they are the ones getting abortions.

In a way incels aren't anti-anything whether anti-feminist or whatever. In EVERY society we would have zero chance of experiencing love, sex or marriage.

Last edited:
Latina women who might not be as smart or as pretty on average as white women,
This is a retarded statement. Most women aren't smart in general white or non white. You see to have a hard on for cumskin foids. Pretty cucked. Pair that up with your pro abortion stance and i can see why you do.

If you allow abortion you remove the consequences of having unprotected sex. Women already barely face any consequences and you want to remove more?

Last edited:
im may not agree but i like the out of the box thought process

Women should have NO CHOICE in abortions. Men should have more choice than them if anything.
This is a retarded statement. Most women aren't smart in general white or non white. You see to have a hard on for cumskin foids. Pretty cucked. Pair that up with your pro abortion stance and i can see why you do.

If you allow abortion you remove the consequences of having unprotected sex. Women already barely face any consequences and you want to remove more?
Another cracker crying themselves to sleep every night thinking they're superior

White women with good genes meet a Chad or at least a Chadlite with a good job, and they decide to start a family. Rarely would these women even think about an abortion, unless they had a subhuman genetically defective child in the womb.

This is simply incorrect. White women with "good genes" and a high education level have the lowest birth rate of any demographic and are more likely to remain childless and live a degenerate lifestyle than other women. These types of women are extremely hypergamous and effective at pursuing their hedonistic self-interest. They tend to be less interested in having a genetic legacy than other women.

Women who have abortions are not less intelligent or educated on average than women who don't. If anything, there is evidence that intelligent women are more likely to abort than unintelligent women. 32 percent of women who have had an abortion are in the highest income bracket, compared to 9 percent of low-income terminations. Poor women not trying to conceive are 3x more likely to get pregnant than wealthy women, but they are also 5x more likely to give birth because they tend to keep the baby rather than abort it.

It's mostly educated women who are hooking up with chads who end up having abortions. The legalization of abortion did not lower the crime rate or make it harder for criminals to pass on their genes. So there is no rational reason to allow women to murder their own babies.

Last edited:
The flaw in your thought process is abortions don't prevent the foid from having children in the future. Almost all women who have abortions go on to later have children anyways so it's not like abortions prevent ugly ethnic foids from reproducing. It just allows foids to kill babies until they are in their 30's and have fully locked down a beta who's will pay for them.

If on the other hand, abortion came with a mandatory hysterectomy which removed the woman's uterus, preventing them from having children, then I would wholeheartedly support abortions because it prevent that whore from abusing human rights by killing more children.

yeah tbh it's the subhuman lefties that abort their offspring anyway. thing is abortion is so fucking gruesome that it really shouldn't be legal. it should be euthanasia after birth
White women with "good genes" and a high education level have the lowest birth rate of any demographic and are more likely to remain childless and live a degenerate lifestyle than other women. These types of women are extremely hypergamous and effective at pursuing their hedonistic self-interest.
no self interest for her withered womb

You're not thinking of the big picture, think a bit BIGGER and you'll realise why you're wrong.

In EVERY society we would have zero chance of experiencing love, sex or marriage.

I don't know about that it's more the way Western society is engineered at this particularly point in history. I don't really think it's going to be sustainable indefinitely.

Another negro who can't detect sarcasm. Surprise surprise.
You stll think I'm black, huh? Man your life is sad. Go lick white man's feet

This is simply incorrect. White women with "good genes" and a high education level have the lowest birth rate of any demographic and are more likely to remain childless and live a degenerate lifestyle than other women. These types of women are extremely hypergamous and effective at pursuing their hedonistic self-interest. They tend to be less interested in having a genetic legacy than other women.

Women who have abortions are not less intelligent or educated on average than women who don't. If anything, there is evidence that intelligent women are more likely to abort than unintelligent women. 32 percent of women who have had an abortion are in the highest income bracket, compared to 9 percent of low-income terminations. Poor women not trying to conceive are 3x more likely to get pregnant than wealthy women, but they are also 5x more likely to give birth because they tend to keep the baby rather than abort it.

It's mostly educated women who are hooking up with chads who end up having abortions. The legalization of abortion did not lower the crime rate or make it harder for criminals to pass on their genes. So there is no rational reason to allow women to murder their own babies.

There is tons of white women who are high IQ, but they show up on the lower or zero income statistics because they don't work. They're too smart to work, as they can just marry some guy with a high income and get everything for free, and have babies which is what they want to do. These high IQ white women are also smart enough that they can stay slim, so they can always get a high income husband as slim & white & smart.

What you are defining as smart white women is different than me. You are talking about women who imo are at least 2 levels down from the elite white women.. those career young women you describe are the Beckies who are good at school, and low sex drive/low mothering drive, who move to big cities and pursue materialistic & hedonistic things.

Sometimes those materialistic career Beckies get knocked up, even though they are low fertility it still happens sometimes. But because they have bad genes of having low to no mothering instinct they often abort the child. What I am saying is that saves the future generations from those bad genes.

The best genetics women imo are like the Latinas who love sex, even with non-Chads, and want to have babies. Since the Latina birthrate is waaay higher than other races in America, the next generation is going to have a lot more women like that than this generation.

If you are pro-abortion you are cucked. These women are not above killing late trimester babies ffs. "My body my rules" The baby in your body is not you actually.

Abortions are based.

Why do conservatives in the US even oppose them, a disproportionate amount of aborted babies are black and conservatives secretly hate blacks.

Pro abortion=Cuck

Often times its Chad's or Tyrones pump and dump baby. Whores need to be held accountable, abortion gives them a free pass on the cock carousel.

more unprotected sex less incels

You stll think I'm black, huh? Man your life is sad. Go lick white man's feet
Its a typical tactic of a cumskin/self hating cuck. Cumskin says x race is bad, therefore you must be that race, and self haters just call you whatever race cumskins hate. (which ironically is all of them). Literally doing their dirty work.

Its pretty ironic for an indian to be calling someone else a term used by cumskins, especially when whites hate indians just as much if not more than most races. Imagine simping for a race that see's you as garbage. Self hating cucks are hilarious.

"Maybe if i hate myself and my race enough they'll see me as white!!"

Some people really deserve inceldom. Imagine thinking you can raise a son while you spent your youth sucking another races dick

Humans LMAO!!!

9f05ad3115a8a766b9d71820ac9d07ba

Last edited:
Pro abortion=Cuck

Often times its Chad's or Tyrones pump and dump baby. Whores need to be held accountable, abortion gives them a free pass on the cock carousel.

I am thinking about future generations. Women who like sex and want babies are having babies. Meanwhile the femcels they are getting weeded out for their bad genetics.

I admit this probably makes things even worse for the current generation. But I am thinking about future generations.

You see we could theoretically force Beckies with low sex drive into marriages with bottom tier men. Aka do the plan India keeps doing. But the problem with this is first off those marriages sound sucky.. and secondly then all the shit genetics keeps surviving to the next generation.

Yea greycels are pretty annoying ngl

Why do conservatives in the US even oppose them, a disproportionate amount of aborted babies are black and conservatives secretly hate blacks.
Religious reasons

Its amazing that people here do not understand this because the logic is actually pretty simple to grasp, yet pseudo-intellectuals like @PPEcel and OP want to go through mental gymnastics to the point where they actually agree with feminists

Last edited:

Beckies who we don't want breeding anyways, they decide to have an abortion after Chad leaves after he pumps and dumps them, or because they are degenerate and having too much fun getting drugged up or wasted on alcohol and getting railed by men.

Latina women who might not be as smart or as pretty on average as white women, at least they are good motherly figures and like sex(a much higher sex drive), including with non-Chads(but not incels sadly). They believe in their religion and they think abortion is wrong, and they also want to me Moms anyways so they wouldn't want to have abortions either. Aka latina women have traits we desperately need more of, so we want them breeding.

Basically all the women I don't want to see have abortions, are not having abortions anyway. And all the women I don't want more of in the future, they are the ones getting abortions.

In a way incels aren't anti-anything whether anti-feminist or whatever. In EVERY society we would have zero chance of experiencing love, sex or marriage.

I am thinking about future generations. Women who like sex and want babies are having babies. Meanwhile the femcels they are getting weeded out for their bad genetics.

I admit this probably makes things even worse for the current generation. But I am thinking about future generations.

You see we could theoretically force Beckies with low sex drive into marriages with bottom tier men. Aka do the plan India keeps doing. But the problem with this is first off those marriages sound sucky.. and secondly then all the shit genetics keeps surviving to the next generation.
Imo this is a commonly discussed issue in the culture wars debate about abortion.
Most of the foids that use contraception and have abortions aren't the lower class foids having multiple kids for welfare checks, which concerns even some conservatives and makes them take a second look at their anti abortion stance.
So even if you didn't want natalist policies being implemented being pro abortion by itself doesn't mean you get the desired outcome of less children being born. A better idea is to remove incentives in place for people to have a lot of children. Such incentives include tax payer funded childcare and welfare money for people that have more kids that the government insists on putting in place to keep up birth rates.

It's white liberals that secretly hate blacks and more openly hate ethnic males.

Conservatives are mostly okay with black people and ethnic males that have assimilated to western culture and behavioral standards while white liberals see those groups as perpetual foreigners to virtue signal and condescend down to no matter how those groups act.

China had a good idea but it backfired by hyperdeflation of cunnie, giving rise to more chinkcels

JFL I could care less if babies ugly or not get killed before birth.

Ape Q’s me

Abortion is wrong because it being legal gives foids rights and i dont like that

Abortion is wrong because it being legal gives foids rights and i dont like that

You got a point there. Thing is those foids who are choosing to get abortions are doing us a big favor and reducing their own garbage genetics in future generations.

Its the same with Beckies who have such low libidos and low motherly instinct that they would rather stay single and childless than have sex with or marry a sub 8/10 male. I've seen many of these Beckies go all the way through their 20's and 30's and then its too late in their 40's. And they still would rather stay single than to take the hit to their ego of being with a sub 8/10 male.

At first I thought some law should be made to force them to settle with a sub 8/10 male so that they and that guy could have a nice family.

But on further reflection I realized actually I don't want their low libido/low motherly instinct shit genetics in future generations.