Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why inceldom is so damaging

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
In order to become a functioning adult you have to have certain things in life like good parents, friendships, a healthy non hostile environment etc. But what I think is the most important part that doesn't get talked about as often as it should is validation from women.
Positive attention from the opposite sex is extremely important for men during their teen years because the lack of it will result in a stunted mental development. Just like your body needs a proper nutrition to develop correctly so does your mind in a form of positive interactions with people.
If you are emotionally starved during your development you will get irreversibly fucked and there is nothing you can do about it. No amount of therapy or pills will fix that. Even if you manage to ascend which I frankly doubt the damage has already been done.
People will always notice that there is something off about you. They won't be able to explain it but they will sense it almost instantly and it's gonna make forming relationships quite difficult. And it's all because of that one missing step during your development.

No more, NO MOREEEE

Nah cope

I see alot of people who ascend and women dont see the shit they went through before that.

If your in your late 20's and 30's then you can say that but other then that its pure cope
That's because they're volcels. You don't just all of a sudden start getting attention from women unless you become rich but that's a different topic. Those kind of guys had opportunities their whole lives they just didn't capitalise on them

Nah cope

I see alot of people who ascend and women dont see the shit they went through before that.

If your in your late 20's and 30's then you can say that but other then that its pure cope

Tryna Ascend

Greycel​

JoinedDec 4, 2022Posts58Online15h 50m

Cope harder

Yea if you fail at something you’re bound to always fail. Practice is a cope

Not even plastic surgery will save us. Only reason for getting it is to look like cool Lord Bogdanoff.

Nah cope

So do mean younger than late 20s early 30s or older? Who ascends that this doesnt apply to.
That's because they're volcels. You don't just all of a sudden start getting attention from women unless you become rich but that's a different topic. Those kind of guys had opportunities their whole lives they just didn't capitalise on them
Agreed. I think theres a lot failed normies larping as incels.

We missed some important parts of our personal development during our teen years, which make us broken and unrepairable adults.

Therapists are cucked effeminate males and foids. If the rest of soyciety hates you why would you think they'd have anything less than contempt for you? It'll likely be thinnly veiled too at best, thats just subjecting yourself to more abuse and making someone rich for it. As for (((pills))) well ssris and snris are likely neurotoxic and said neurotoxicity will just leave you with more problems in the long run assuming you dont get a pile of side effects right away ontop of it.

sexhavers deserve rope