Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why incels and entrepreneurs need to go to jail

dyingvirgin

dyingvirgin

niggerhater, ex-millionaire
-
- ZERO cost of living while the normie wagecucks on the outside have to work 2 jobs to simply put goyslop on the table

- no WOMEN anywhere

- taxes pay for YOU

- free gym + rehab perks

- no distractions, don't have to wagecuck or watch happy normie couples or niggers and white women being all smiles in public

- surrounded by hustlers and like-minded individuals

Been there!

Unfortunately they do have some foids...- some of the CO's are female, and some of the medical staff and counselors...- causing much conversation and a stir amongst the prisoners whenever they saw one LOL

And make sure you go to the right jail:- some have problems, such as bad food, or bug / rodent infestations; gotta pick your facility carefully
-

Have fun being abused and labormaxxing with no money

Been there!

Unfortunately they do have some foids...- some of the CO's are female, and some medical staff and counselors...- causing much conversation amongst the prisoners whenever they saw one LOL

And make sure you go to the right jail:- some have problems, such as bad food, or bug / rodent infestations; gotta pick your facility carefully
-
it's only in Cuckmerica where the CO's and medical staff are whores, they have to fill diversity quotas. American jails are full of niggers with BBC so it's not a good idea to go there. Scandinavian jails mog.

If I was in one of those countries with comfy jail cells I think I would've already taken this option.

If I was in one of those countries with comfy jail cells I think would've already taken this option.
lifefuel idea - go to Norway, start a drug business, it's a win-win situation. you either succeed, become a multimillionaire and get to fuck all these blonde whores OR you go to a comfortable jail where you have all you need including playstations and shit and you get to relax on your own without any foids around you.

lifefuel idea - go to Norway, start a drug business, it's a win-win situation. you either succeed, become a multimillionaire and get to fuck all these blonde whores OR you go to a comfortable jail where you have all you need including playstations and shit and you get to relax on your own without any foids around you.
Ah yes, the Breivikmaxxing formula.

Ah yes, the Breivikmaxxing formula.
Breivik was low IQ, he went to jail without for the wrong reasons. if you're gonna risk jailtime, risk it for money hence why I'm telling you to go sell drugs there. killing 50 normies won't change anything but if you succeed with your drug empire you will have a harem of aryan whores while riding around in million dollar cars and living in mansions consuming the finest of foods while you employ Stacies that you sexually abuse to clean and cook for you. go to Norway.