Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why is CuckTears obsessed by shutting down incel subreddits?

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I glanced at CuckTears out of curiosity and they're apparently on a new large-scale campaign to get /BrainCels banned. They will probably succeed this time.

However, edgy/evil messages on BrainCels are at most 5% of the total content. The vast majority consists in discussions of lookism and memes on looks.

CuckTears can't be oblivious to this. Are they merely trying to censor the blackpill under a false pretense of "fighting hate"?

Why would they be that interested in suppressing the truth about looks? I admit I don't fully understand.

They're not trying to "censor" anything, they're just dumb fags that irrationally think incels are dangerous because of the actions of a minority

They are not. Their sub would go die with incel related content being shutdown as well.
It's not in their interest to shut down incel subs.

Some possibilities:

1. Feminists got most of their preferred policies enacted. There are no more big baddies to tackle, and we're a convenient target to rally against.

2. Our discussions and problems touch on issues of sex, status, dating, looks...inherently fascinating subjects. Despite their outrage, they get off on blackpills.

3. They sense incel grievances are legitimate but are afraid policy makers will listen to incels by taking away certain foid privileges.

It should be shut, then more users will come here

They are not. Their sub would go die with incel related content being shutdown as well.
They didn't die after /r/incels was banned though, they'll probably just move on to here or another /r/.

They genuinely believe incels are pure evil and are school shooters ready to snap. A greater threat than say actual Islamic terrorism .

They are against free speech and they think we are "dangerous" JFL

They're cucks anyway. They should be destroyed.

Because evil incels "radicalize" adult virgin men.
They will probably succeed this time.
Of course they will. That's what you get by staying on cuckit

Coooope. They could attack MRAs, MGTOWs (already doing it), Redpillers or anyone even remotely critical of women or simply feminism.

I admit I don't fully understand.

Ofcourse you don't understand ,you need to be really high iq to understand their motives like all those fat bitches marching for rights they already have.

Honestly if my entire life was based around the idea of being bottom bitch to a bunch virgin losers and watching their every moment. I would want those guys to function as long as possible but these IT cucktards are too low iq.

Basic low IQ mentality: if you sweep the issue under the rug it stops existing. If they see no incel stuff on the internet it means the blackpill doesn't exist, so their worldview can go unchallenged, and they can happily jerk off to how great their personality is. :feelsree:

I don't understand them and kiwifarms that spend all their free time stalking e-celebs and "neckbeard" sites while pretending not to be massive losers themselves. They have more dedication to it than I have towards anything.
It's called hero complex. Most of the male cuckit userbase has it
Basic low IQ mentality: if you sweep the issue under the rug it stops existing. If they see no incel stuff on the internet it means the blackpill doesn't exist, so their worldview can go unchallenged, and they can happily jerk off to how great their personality is. :feelsree:
This

they hate free speeech so much they'll go and find somethign that offends them then demand it get shut down

High IQ

I guess they never heard of streisand effect

Because we are a terrorist group! Oh wait, that's absurd. Actually, they're just busy-bodies with nothing better to do.

They need to suppress the truth and stop it from spreading. M'lady's true nature can't be exposed, or the illusion is dead.

Monkey see, Monkey censor

They don't want the truth about human nature to be public. Deep down most people are blackpilled and treat attractive people better in nearly all aspects of life, with ugly men being treated the worst. Since the majority of men are considered unattractive by women, a large blackpilled population would spell the doom for future degeneracy.

everytime an incel space gets banned some new, more "radical" place pops up
these people are accelerationists

also the media almost totally ignored braincels to fit the narrative of incel sites being banned from mainstream areas, often speaking of reddit as a former place for incels, even though braincels is just as large as this site

There is nothing leftists love more than suppressing free thinkers because HaTE spEeCH

HaTE spEeCH
1517649272715.gif

I glanced at CuckTears out of curiosity and they're apparently on a new large-scale campaign to get /BrainCels banned. They will probably succeed this time.

However, edgy/evil messages on BrainCels are at most 5% of the total content. The vast majority consists in discussions of lookism and memes on looks.

CuckTears can't be oblivious to this. Are they merely trying to censor the blackpill under a false pretense of "fighting hate"?

Why would they be that interested in suppressing the truth about looks? I admit I don't fully understand.

They want to kill off free speech.
There is nothing leftists love more than suppressing free thinkers because HaTE spEeCH

Here's your answer.
they hate free speeech so much they'll go and find somethign that offends them then demand it get shut down
They are against free speech and they think we are "dangerous" JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back