Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why is discord edgy af

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★★
Every NEET server on general chats posts fuck ton of gore and extreme dark humor 24/7. It pisses me off like they're trying to be cool or something. That place is a mental hospital holy shit.

why do you have it in the first place

Or a lot of thug shakers. You see more penises on there than vaginas.

>Enter an edgy server
>OH MY FAUCI WHY IS DISCORD SO EDGY I NEED TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THIS ON THE INCEL FORUM
Brown? YOU are.

>Enter an edgy server
>OH MY FAUCI WHY IS DISCORD SO EDGY I NEED TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THIS ON THE INCEL FORUM
Brown? YOU are.
Edgy server? Wasn't even supposed to be an "edgy" server at the first place

>Enter an edgy server
Brown? YOU are.
I hate that Dragon Ball doesn't have dragons in it
wtf no i just join gaming and other nerdy communities
Isn't this place enough?

hate discord normniggers, every server is just a dick measuring contest.

discord has been dogshit since the covid pandemic.

You should watch the series for like 1 minute before shitting out stuff like this
Why?
Why do you say it?
I finished that and the manga and let's say the manga has more dragons than the anime

>Server full of NEET degenerates wasn't supposed to be edgy
If you find a server called "CHILD RAPIST server" and enter it, will you also make a thread "DISCORD IS SO EDGY" here?
I'm just not expecting to be this stupidly edgy I mean neets.net we're chill asf compared to the discord side. It's like discord is an unmoderated 4chan-like while being a mainstream platform for gaming. Also how does Neets compare to Criminals like child rapist.

You should watch the series for like 1 minute before shitting out stuff like this

Every NEET server on general chats posts fuck ton of gore and extreme dark humor 24/7. It pisses me off like they're trying to be cool or something. That place is a mental hospital holy shit.
why does the goku dude not like you?
what's his issue
yeah the more tryhardy edgy they are the less they are real incels or neets. it's just an identity to then and being edgy is a form of virtue signaling inside their In-Group

real ppl don't tell you about what they are, they just live it.

You joined a neet server, same applies with incel servers, all schizos

This forum tend to be more edgy, because discord bans everyone and everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back