Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is every fucking thing I do seen as childish or immature ?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Why the fuck every fucking thing I do is called immature or fucking childish for fucks sake !

Why are some things are never accepted by the sick society ?
While drinking alcohol everyday/smoking cigs/getting tattoos and piercings are considered normal nowadays reading a fucking comic book is childish ?

fucking why ?

who fucking said it was childish ?

my granma said “oh are you still reading those ?? They are childish “
And my father said while arguing that I read “ books with pictures”
you fucking retards it’s fucking fun you autistic pieces of shit,these are the people who love to watch retarded soap operas and watch football 24/7

Fucking hell im tired of this shit It’s like I’m stuck being a child to everybody

what the fuck am I supposed to do huh ? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IN THIS MISERABLE AND BORING LIFE EXCEPT TO HAVE FUN AND SHIT !? FUUUUUCK THIS SHIT FUUUUCK

You can add video games to these too

Double standards.
Not being productive as an ugly socially awkward man = immature or childish

Anyone else not being productive and not being completely serious = it's just them having fun

Double standards.

Anyone else not being productive and not being completely serious = it's just them having fun

Double standards.

You are not Chad. Things that non-Chads do are looked down upon.
Also anything Chad does is respected.

Because you don't look like chad

Double standards.

"You should read a book sometime you know son. Educate yourself, learn to be a more of man."

"But I do read books dad!"

"Yes son, books with pictures."

I think that was a bit of a burn there if that's how it went.

200.gif

Last edited:
They will not respect us until they see us with a foid.

That simple.

"You should read a book sometime you know son. Educate yourself, learn to be a more of man."

"But I do read books dad!"

"Yes son, books with pictures."

I think that was a bit of a burn there if that's how it went.

200.gif
Loooool , ours was more brutal, also he knew I read books without pictures too, just needed to get it out of his system that how a miserable loser I am
They will not respect us until they see us with a foid.

That simple.
Yeah and that mindset is really really wrong

Double standards.

I hate this soyciety

Just basic shaming tactic to disinterest the recipient of the shaming to do something else that is productive for others. Basically they are trying to shame you to do their bidding, or whatever they see right for you to do at the time.

because you are incel
no sex = forever a boy

you can be into cars and it will be seen as nerdy or geeky because you are a boy that is into cars
if a MAN has had sex and is into cars then he is interesting and has a fulfilling hobby

face it. we are forever children

When you turn 13 you will understand lil bro...

Double standards.

This

because you are incel
no sex = forever a boy

you can be into cars and it will be seen as nerdy or geeky because you are a boy that is into cars
if a MAN has had sex and is into cars then he is interesting and has a fulfilling hobby

face it. we are forever children
yeah fuuuuuuuuckkkk this shit,why am I forever a fucking boy

You're ugly and very recessed.
Possible short as well.

Double standards.

You are not Chad. Things that non-Chads do are looked down upon.
Also anything Chad does is respected.
Is it me or are chads more employed than ugly males?
Just sayin' the explanation of NEETDOM

Cause you're ugly and unsuccessful

Only boomers and old people think of comic books and super heroes as childish now ngl. Pretty much most people under 45 think of it as an adult thing/normie thing.

In boomers defense back when they were kids super heroes/comics were seen as a kids thing and it was marketed towards kids while now its completely different and marketed more towards adults and teens.

Why the fuck every fucking thing I do is called immature or fucking childish for fucks sake !

Why are some things are never accepted by the sick society ?
While drinking alcohol everyday/smoking cigs/getting tattoos and piercings are considered normal nowadays reading a fucking comic book is childish ?

fucking why ?

who fucking said it was childish ?

my granma said “oh are you still reading those ?? They are childish “
And my father said while arguing that I read “ books with pictures”
you fucking retards it’s fucking fun you autistic pieces of shit,these are the people who love to watch retarded soap operas and watch football 24/7

Fucking hell im tired of this shit It’s like I’m stuck being a child to everybody

what the fuck am I supposed to do huh ? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IN THIS MISERABLE AND BORING LIFE EXCEPT TO HAVE FUN AND SHIT !? FUUUUUCK THIS SHIT FUUUUCK

You can add video games to these too

Is it me or are chads more employed than ugly males?
It's well known. Someone posted actual statistics here once.
I read somewhere for every inch of height people make a few thousand more.

They want to you just do the set of socially acceptable activities that generates revenue for big corporations and the government, and also gives money to foids. They want to to spend time giving money to holes, paying for expensive drinks and buying all the cope products thinking it will get you sex. Buying new cars, expensives clothing and letting foids spend your money on frivolous garbage gives your masters more money in their pockets.

Only boomers and old people think of comic books and super heroes as childish now ngl. Pretty much most people under 45 think of it as an adult thing/normie thing.

In boomers defense back when they were kids super heroes/comics were seen as a kids thing and it was marketed towards kids while now its completely different and marketed more towards adults and teens.