Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel More suifuel for me: bitch sistER got boyfriend

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
That’s why this fucking cunt is saying i can’t “pull” this bitch gotten a BF and thinks she is so special for that while her KHHV incel brother rotts in his room daily. Dumb ass bitch can’t comprehend that it’s about 1 billion times harder for me even though I explained it.

She said some shit that makes it clear it’s not anyone of my race anyway. This is very unsurprising to me, I bet she is with some fucking white moggER even though she is a shitskin bitch.

This bitch will become a mega whore I already know it, already dressing like a slut. Fucking worthless cunt!!!

Once this moggER comes to the house I’ll be getting mogged at fucking HOME. I got home gym & transformers so it’s somewhere I can cope but it will all be ruined if I get mogged in my own fucking HOME!!! This is the most brutal part of all this. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I have been insulting this bitches appearance daily, pointing out stuff like her terrible eye area or bad skin. It really fucking affects her because she gets mad ASF and starts calling me autist KEK :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I’ll keep doing this shit and also beating this fucking worthless whore. That’s what this cunt deserves, she is fucking ruining my only cope place. FUUUUUCK!!!!!

Having a sister is really just a tragic thing for an incel. Just more mogging….

Life is so cruel, I already get mogged every fucking time I leave the house, eventually I’ll be getting mogged almost 24/7.

It's inevitable. Unless you grow up in some remote jungle village, your sister is going to get influenced by jew media and become a chad-chasing man-hating slut.

That’s why this fucking cunt is saying i can’t “pull” this bitch gotten a BF and thinks she is so special for that while her KHHV incel brother rotts in his room daily. Dumb ass bitch can’t comprehend that it’s about 1 billion times harder for me even though I explained it.

She said some shit that makes it clear it’s not anyone of my race anyway. This is very unsurprising to me, I bet she is with some fucking white moggER even though she is a shitskin bitch.

This bitch will become a mega whore I already know it, already dressing like a slut. Fucking worthless cunt!!!

Once this moggER comes to the house I’ll be getting mogged at fucking HOME. I got home gym & transformers so it’s somewhere I can cope but it will all be ruined if I get mogged in my own fucking HOME!!! This is the most brutal part of all this. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I have been insulting this bitches appearance daily, pointing out stuff like her terrible eye area or bad skin. It really fucking affects her because she gets mad ASF and starts calling me autist KEK :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I’ll keep doing this shit and also beating this fucking worthless whore. That’s what this cunt deserves, she is fucking ruining my only cope place. FUUUUUCK!!!!!

Having a sister is really just a tragic thing for an incel. Just more mogging….

Life is so cruel, I already get mogged every fucking time I leave the house, eventually I’ll be getting mogged almost 24/7.
If you want to troll say to her in front of her boyfriend "I thought you told me yesterday you're still on tinder?" or "ANOTHER boyfriend? this is your fourth this year!"

having a sister near your age is pure suifuel

Has a vagina = life on puppy mode