Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is every imaginable genre of cope dead?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Every new book/comic released is about some gay nigger that faces muh racism and homophobia.

Every movie announced is a sequel or remaster and apart some trilogy or superhero universe, zero new original ideas and plots.

Anime is all about teen love school life bs and mangas just spam out isekais with some slight spin.

Every game is some lazy, bug ridden, copy paste first person shooter cash grab that makes you spend 1000s of hours grinding or $1000s on in game purchases.

YouTube is now all about appealing to brain dead children and degenerate teens and talking about normal faggot drama and news.

I am going to die bored and alone! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
read old books, back when clownworld wasnt as clown-ish as today

read old books, back when clownworld wasnt as clown-ish as today
As long as you're not a retardcel and don't have a short attention span this is the best cope. My backlogs are long and will keep me occupied for a while.

The world is getting worse and worse, people are devoid of creativity.

As long as you're not a retardcel and don't have a short attention span this is the best cope
over for zoomercels. They have an attention span like a frog.

Battlefield 1943 is an old but gold online only game. No ’pay to win’ shit.

Yikes it’s a game from 1943 I ain’t playing that boomer gay ass shit i only play fortnight while swallowing tide pods and post it on gaytok :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: (in a video game)
Old timers like me appreciate the old shit. Modern shit can be nice too such as Medievil remake.

^And the game wasn’t released in 1943, you’re taking the game title literally or you’re a troll.