Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is incel so commonly misused?

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★
Normies having been misusing the term incel for a long time now, I know, but I feel like I've been seeing it more often now, like they'll call neckbeards just being weird and autistic an incel even though neckbeards and incels are completely different things or people who are right-wing get called incel just for having opinions that aren't totally progressive and pc or up to their standards.
Or when a soyglop superhero flick with a roastie lead flops, it's always the "incels' fault" somehow.

It's brainlessly used by cucks all over the internet whenever someone has a minor disagreement with them concerning women.

Just a pejorative at this point

Read my thread

like they'll call neckbeards just being weird and autistic an incel
such types of men are more likely to be incel. But yeah word incel just become a swear word that has lost its meaning, like word faggot for example. Now on reddit anyone women don't like can be called incel.

Because normies are retarded.
Sageyonce

Its used in the same way that virgin is used as an insult. It becomes evident the materialistic prerogative our hedonistic society possess when ones own lack of chastity is a show of their status... sad.

Normies having been misusing the term incel for a long time now, I know, but I feel like I've been seeing it more often now, like they'll call neckbeards just being weird and autistic an incel even though neckbeards and incels are completely different things or people who are right-wing get called incel just for having opinions that aren't totally progressive and pc or up to their standards.
Or when a soyglop superhero flick with a roastie lead flops, it's always the "incels' fault" somehow.
incel is a catchall term for the anything you don't like, since sex is the only unit of value foids can understand, not being able to get it must automatically mean bad

Women, amiright?

Its used in the same way that virgin is used as an insult. It becomes evident the materialistic prerogative our hedonistic society possess when ones own lack of chastity is a show of their status... sad.
It is a sign of status, not a huge one because some people who use incel fucked a tranny and then thought they were better than us but nonetheless it is a sign of a status. My only problem with it is that these same people will pretend they're virtuous and be the first one to seethe and ban you for calling someone a faggot, tranny or nigger and that double standard culture is accepted in billion dollar social media companies.