Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is it controversial to say "she was asking for it"?

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Recruit
★★
I really don't understand why this statement is seen as the worst thing in the world. We don't apply this logic to any other type of crime. If you leave town for a month and put up signs everywhere that your house will be empty and then someone robs you, nobody would disagree that this person was kinda asking to be robbed by doing some obviously dumb shit. Same applies to certain rapes. If a girl goes to some frat party wearing a cropped tube top and a short skirt and then gets super drunk and winds up getting raped, yeah she was asking for it. The fuck did you expect? A warm bed, water, and Ibuprofen? I can understand why someone would be upset if I said "she deserved it" (which I may or may not believe) but that's an entirely new sentence. Asking for something and deserving something are not synonymous. People just get so upset if you dare suggest that women are at times somewhat responsible for the bad shit that happens to them.

Seriously, If you're a woman and you truly don't want to get raped, why would you wear such skimpy clothing and get so inebriated that you can't think straight? You're wearing an outfit that inherently sexualizes you. If you don't want sexual attention, don't dress like a fucking slut. Also, if you don't want someone to take advantage of you, maybe don't drink yourself until you pass out, retard. Part of me thinks they actually want to get raped. Maybe it turns them on or maybe they just use it to fuel their oversized victim complex. "All the other girls will feel SO bad for me when I tell them I was rApEd last night!! haha poor me"

And btw this isn't me saying I would personally take advantage of some drunk slut, I'm just pointing out many other people would and you're a fucking dumbass if you intentionally be vulnerable around sketchy people. Just like how I wouldn't drive my super expensive car into the hood and wear my gold plated jewelry and Rolex watch because I don't want to get jumped, you shouldn't get wasted and dress in a whorish outfit that screams "please rape me" around questionable people.

This post isn't trying to promote rape. I'm simply pointing out something I think is stupid.

Last edited:
To say "she was asking for it" might be interpreted as sub-textually saying "i'd do it too." You gotta specify that you wouldn't (if you don't want normies to be mad at you). Hell, you had to in this very post.

They want the sexual attention and validation from men. They just don't want the sexual interactions. (Unless it's Chad of course.)

That's why they always get so defensive over "we're not wearing it for you! We should be able to dress how we like!" You'll notice foids often admit to their true intentions via denying something they weren't even necessarily accused of.

They're very bad liers.

Infinite freedom for foids, zero rights for incels.