Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why is it never okay for me to stand up for myself

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
today at school this heightcel midget came up to my desk and then said i was so lazy for sleeping, btw hes the guy that told me i look terrible in my uniform (made a post about him a few days ago)
i got tired of him always coming up to my desk to bother me so when he said
"why are you so lazy"
i said "why are you so short"
there were two dudes next to me talking to me prior before he came. i usually sit alone, but they came to talk to me which was nice i guess. :shrug:
anyways i continue to roast this guy and say
(cringe warning, the majority of my class is 14-16 so i knew this would shock their zoomer brains)
"you know laziness is fixable, but height is not. youd have to get surgery to even grow an inch (i was refering to LL)

then the two guys next to me were like "ohhh maggggh god bro omggg"
sigh.
yeah
then he got mad and said im not intelligent because i dont waste hours studying. then i told him (hes first of the class) that hes a brainwashed sheep for thinking that being academically successful has any value in nature.
i told him anyone really could sit down, study, read a book, then learn the shit hes trying so hard to learn. i said even kids with down syndrome are doing it back in america (i live in hong kong now)
he got mad and told the two guys next to me to not talk to me, then said that him and i are enemies.

dont know why he got mad when he insulted me first.

"dont know why he got mad when he insulted me first." normies dont operate by logic brocel.

yeah its sad cause hes the top of the class yet hes this dumb
lmao u actually think he was the one taking his tests and passing kek. he was cheating and socalizing and fucking stacy /