Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is it so hard for foids to understand that fucking is more important than eating

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
That unending feeling wanting to fuck the shit out of a foid its a must everyday for the rest of our lives , foid walk around with their warm bodies and don't even let us use them like wtf
Sex not only removes all stress , anxiety and countless problems it also strengthens your immune system

Fuck you foids
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

foid walk around with their warm bodies and don't even let us use them like wtf
I agree. hot women should serve me sexually and do my bidding

More important than eating? No, not really

But it is important.

As for your question. They cannot understand because they get an excess of partners and we do not. This should be understood.

I don't think that sex is more important than food...

But it is important.

As for your question. They cannot understand because they get an excess of partners and we do not. This should be understood.
I guess it depends on person
I myself am a sex addict and could care less about other things

I've spent my life without sex. I doubt I could last 2 weeks without eating. Therefore, food is more important
hear this: is it worse death or a life of suffering?

Name of the anime girls in the pfp? She is rather beautiful

hear this: is it worse death or a life of suffering?
Death is worse. No matter how hard life gets, it beats the infinite nothingness which is death. However, not having sex or even romantic interactions is hardly "a life of suffering".

Name of the anime girls in the pfp? She is rather beautiful
Ikr its from an anime where she takes care of her bf and always watches out for him
Its called "shikimori's not just a cutie"

But it is important.

This

When you tell women you can’t have sex , they cannot comprehend because they can get it whenever they want

You need food to not die.

You cannot have sex if you are dead.

Therefore, food is objectively more important than sex.

death is better than inceldom bro

Same shit my immune system is fucked up from not having a warmth feeling my whole life its like its turning against me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back