Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is it that some incels on this fourm do not hate women. Logically, speaking, all incels should hate women bc they are responsible for our inceldom

I hate white women and I hate black women because they are both whores and sluts fucking Chad, Tyrone, Michael, Brad, Tyson, Deshaun, Lamar, Jose, Abdul, Chang and Singh before marriage. All white women and black women should be eradicated from this planet.

When I'm browsing this forum, I sometimes see cucked users say, "I don't hate women" wtf? How do you not hate women when they are denying you a happy life? They literally deny men basic human needs such as love, sex, and intimacy. This is equivalent to saying that a black slave does not hate his abusive slave owner. Incels not hating women does not make sense at all. Most women are shallow, selfish, spoiled, and toxic. If you don't hate women, you are a cuck, they the culprits of our Inceldom
Society will just tell us to fuck men instead.

I never mentioned government assigning anyone anything. That is your own words. I just introduce a potential system where all must get married before the age of 19 unless they want to experience the consequences. Again I never said government should match them or assign them to each other. It is very different.

Whether they match you to someone or say "You must find a partner," in both cases they are mandating partnership.

The current birth rate crises have been going on for years now. For Japan it's been 7 years at least, 30+ at most. But they still don't mandate partnership because they can't justify it.

I am going to list them.

• Significant reduction in STDs
  • Guarantee to families their daughters/granddaughters won’t be whoring around, and their boys will not become bitter incels who never want to contribute anything
  • Captain of the football team no longer spoil all the potential candidates for other boys
  • Incentives to all boys to maintain the civilization
  • Progressing towards high trust society
  • Girls will have a family and a husband to take care of them before they hit the wall and fail to settle
  • Reduction in unnecessary spending and wasting resources on bullshit products used for nothing but attracting a partner(which free up the resources and decreases their prices)
  • Significant reduction in pedophilia, rape and kidnapping
  • Significant reduction in school shootings
  • Significant reduction in suicide
  • Significant reduction in psychological medication use(you probably wouldn’t want this, don’t you? You filthy psycucktrist :feelskek: )
  • Birth crisis averted
  • No longer need such a great number of immigrants
  • Divorce rates plummets
  • Academic excellence increases
  • Lower inflation(since supply of skilled employment increases)
  • More peaceful society over all
I can come up with a lot more but it doesn’t really matter because you are going to argue it won’t lead to these anyways. Just like I do with taxes. So like I suggested before, it doesn’t really matter. At the end, the violence from the hands of government is what matters.

What? Your argument is that taxes don't pay for public works? That's just not true. I'm not saying you have to like what the police are doing, but the fact is taxes = police. No taxes = nothing to pay the police with. So yeah, your stuff is negligible while public works absolutely must come from public money. Your stuff MIGHT happen. But the only way public works happen is through taxes.

What's further, even if these things would happen, and even if people wanted them, it's not the obligation of free citizens to make it happen. Pedophilia, rape, and kidnapping are all bad things, people don't want them to happen. Even if we assume mandatory marriage would stop this, this puts the responsibility on free citizens, not the rapists. We should be punishing the rapists, not sacrificing ourselves to placate them. That would be like paying burglars to not burgle.

It might not be for you, it is for me.

Then you aren't paying attention to the discussion. This is about whether or not you have the right to blame other people for not making you happy.

Whether they match you to someone or say "You must find a partner," in both cases they are mandating partnership.
Yes. Just like whether government cut the taxes from your paycheck or wants you to fill them out yourself, in both cases they are mandating it.
What? Your argument is that taxes don't pay for public works?
Nope, my argument is they pay for public works but I don’t want it. I would prefer it done privately. In my proposed system mandatory marriage will also be for the public good. And just like I don’t get to choose and must pay taxes or go to prison, you won’t be able to choose as well. And you will be enslaved If you refuse.
No taxes = nothing to pay the police with.
And? I would rather protect my own property, pay for private police, mafia or a local lord. No police? No problem for me!
public works absolutely must come from public money. Your stuff MIGHT happen. But the only way public works happen is through taxes.
I am not sure whether I want any work done for the public or not while I am a dogpilled incel, so I don’t care. If you want it, you pay it yourself.
What's further, even if these things would happen, and even if people wanted them, it's not the obligation of free citizens to make it happen.
Just like it is not my obligation to pay for the police to protect you from rape squads.
Pedophilia, rape, and kidnapping are all bad things, people don't want them to happen. Even if we assume mandatory marriage would stop this, this puts the responsibility on free citizens, not the rapists.
Even if we assume taxation to employ police would stop this, this puts the responsibility on free citizens, not the rapist.
That would be like paying burglars to not burgle.
No, it wouldn’t. You just fail to come up with proper analogies.
Then you aren't paying attention to the discussion. This is about whether or not you have the right to blame other people for not making you happy.
Again, YOU are not paying attention. You don’t decide what is this about, and If you keep trying to, I will be the one who decides what is this about.

Nope, my argument is they pay for public works but I don’t want it. I would prefer it done privately. In my proposed system mandatory marriage will also be for the public good. And just like I don’t get to choose and must pay taxes or go to prison, you won’t be able to choose as well. And you will be enslaved If you refuse.

And? I would rather protect my own property, pay for private police, mafia or a local lord. No police? No problem for me!

I am not sure whether I want any work done for the public or not while I am a dogpilled incel, so I don’t care. If you want it, you pay it yourself.

Yes, there is a case to be made for not being obligated to pay taxes if you're willing to forsake government protection/services. But if this is the route you go, there's no way you can argue that you should be free enough to be taxed but women's freedom doesn't matter enough that they should not be mandated to get married.

But more to the point, the issue you're not really grabbing, is that arguments exist for saying that you owe the government money. That the money you claim is yours is actually not entirely yours. No one except you is arguing that women's vaginas belong to the state, and you haven't even made a case for your argument. That's why you will continue to be taxed, but mandated marriage cannot and will never happen.

No, it wouldn’t. You just fail to come up with proper analogies.

Okay then, how are we not rewarding the would-be rapist by instituting mandatory marriage?

Again, YOU are not paying attention. You don’t decide what is this about, and If you keep trying to, I will be the one who decides what is this about.

You forget, you responded to me. I decide what this is about, you're just questioning how I feel about it.

That the money you claim is yours is actually not entirely yours.
That vagina you claim is yours is actually not entirely yours.
No one except you is arguing that women's vaginas belong to the state
I am not exactly arguing that. And you still refuse to remove your horse blinders. There are plenty who argue a female’s vagina belongs to them. Did you ever hear Epstein & Co?
Furthermore there are plenty who aegue for Marxism-Rogerism.
That's why you will continue to be taxed, but mandated marriage cannot and will never happen.
We shall see. And honestly I would prefer domestic servant sex slaves over this anyways.
I decide what this is about
I decide what this is about, you will lower your tone while speaking to me.

Might makes right

Let me introduce you to Otto von Bismarck, which perchance also looks like one of my favorite uncles, and maybe you will understand what can and can’t be done.

Last edited:
I hate the bank cause i can't just barge in there with an AR and demand millions (most banks don't even keep anything further than 100k on hand)

That vagina you claim is yours is actually not entirely yours.

I am not exactly arguing that. And you still refuse to remove your horse blinders. There are plenty who argue a female’s vagina belongs to them. Did you ever hear Epstein & Co?
Furthermore there are plenty who aegue for Marxism-Rogerism.

We shall see. And honestly I would prefer domestic servant sex slaves over this anyways.

I decide what this is about, you will lower your tone while speaking to me.

View attachment 1007559
Let me introduce you to Otto von Bismarck, which perchance also looks like one of my favorite uncles, and maybe you will understand what can and can’t be done.
View attachment 1007561

So you come in here trying to make arguments against hypocrisy, but you don't have any that stand up to scrutiny. So you say "Know what? I quit. All that really matters is, can you whoop MY ass???"

You're not that mighty if you give up this easily. But I'll entertain even this: You're not mighty enough to have things your way. Otherwise you wouldn't be here. The people who say "You can't have mandated wives" are all mightier than you. Yes, we shall see. We shall see things as they are continue to be for years and years until mankind fucks itself into extinction. You're coping if you think the laws are going to change for you.

Because they are not truecel and think they can ascend they're way to freedom.

While I hate women, I at least understand why they behave they do. I hate bluepilled cuck fags more, since they are the ones that enable foid behavior.

False no they wouldn’t dude this isn’t the fucking 1980s metal scene. Rock isn’t a niche thing and those type of people are old boomers/Gen x now.
Rock and roll died in the millennial generation. Honestly music is a bad habit. Get with the times and get addicted to social media or youtube like all the zoomies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back