Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is oral/anal sex with a sibling wrong, from a non religious standpoint.

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
The main reason incest is supposedly wrong because it had to do with inbreeding, or bad genetic recombination (along those lines)

However, in terms of oral/anal incest, there is nothing wrong at all, unless you factor in religious morals. The act is consensual, and no one is getting hurt.

it's just fucking weird, brah

It's not. People just want to be moralfags about everything. JFL if you wouldn't accept a BJ from your stacy sister.

Yeah OK grey. Go get your mom/sister to suck you off. :feelsseriously:

It's still very disgusting. That's your own mother or sister.

Sex is supposed to be between two people who aren't related.

The main reason incest is supposedly wrong because it had to do with inbreeding, or bad genetic recombination (along those lines)

However, in terms of oral/anal incest, there is nothing wrong at all, unless you factor in religious morals. The act is consensual, and no one is getting hurt.
It’s mainly bullshit social norms

It's still very disgusting. That's your own mother or sister.

Sex is supposed to be between two people who aren't related.
Technically all life on Earth are related to an extent. :feelsjuice:

Anyways, it's not really wrong but I personally wouldn't do it, it would feel weird and other people could possibly find out

One function of marriage is to create bonds of friendship between the members of humanity. When my father married my mother, bonds of friendship were created between the two families.

If I marry my sister, no new bonds will be created.

One function of marriage is to create bonds of friendship between the members of humanity. When my father married my mother, bonds of friendship were created between the two families.

If I marry my sister, no new bonds will be created.
[UWSL]And because family members are very close, the incest taboo is necessary to prevent your wife from commiting adultery with her brother, for example.[/UWSL]

There is nothing wrong with incest, other than the risk of inbreeding. The only people who are against incest are godcucks and :soy:.

Fag

It's one of the only things that distinguishes people from animals. The other ones are art, science and moral code. But i'm sure that Chad banged his cousin when she was 15.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back