Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why is PHP so cancerous to write compared to Javascript?

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
whoever invented PHP's syntax needs terminal brain cancer if he's not already dead. Ever since nodeJS got invented for back end why would anyone use PHP.

using dollar signs for variable declarations and fucking arrows instead of dots :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Goodbyefunnyjunkheyfunnyjunklongtimelurkerherebutlong 6ca5e3 6518574

whats the point of using a language that's gonna be dead in 5 years time anyway kek. python all the way

whats the point of using a language that's gonna be dead in 5 years time anyway kek. python all the way

it's coming, that's why I have to learn typescript as well :feelshaha:

I would do programming if it was actually more a LANGUAGE and less DUNGEON&DRAGONS commands from a virgin fat stinky nerd.

I would do programming if it was actually more a LANGUAGE and less DUNGEON&DRAGONS commands from a virgin fat stinky nerd.
Hey man I don't know about fat and stinky but this kind of forum is where you'll find "virgin nerds". People don't like it when it's used in a derisive way here.

Hey man I don't know about fat and stinky but this kind of forum is where you'll find "virgin nerds". People don't like it when it's used in a derisive way here.
Ah ok it wasn't against you brocels, it just hate the programmers.
In the end of the day they get some pseudo intellectual foids who follow "their intellect", but they are virgin nonetheless.
Yet they act supercilious to peers programmers.

Last edited:
Ah ok it wasn't against you brocels, it just hate the programmers.
I'm just saying even if you have anything against a group of people the "virgin nerd" insult for anything isn't taken well here.
I don't mind so much but others might and come down on you a bit hard for it so that's why I'm letting you know.

Ever since nodeJS got invented for back end why would anyone use PHP.
Its mostly for legacy applications, its too expensive to change the entire codebase so they just continue using php or make a similar language to remove the cancerous parts. Facebook was originally made in php but they had to make their own language(hack) to get good performance.

PHP gave the world some of the easiest free web apps to deploy and manage, working on coding principles that were incredibly archaic, during a time of the dot com boom and bust where demand for easy, free software was high. This also meant your average Joe with a bit of reading and tinkering could put up a site with minimal fuss. So now a huge chunk of our web is running some really old PHP code, which is difficult to deal with; more in the sense it doesn't follow established patterns laid by more complete languages which many don't want to sort through vs any technical difficulties. Servers are now essentially botnets because of the websites/code people set up after some quick web searching.

Requires too much thinking. boring as shit

I'm just saying even if you have anything against a group of people the "virgin nerd" insult for anything isn't taken well here.
I don't mind so much but others might and come down on you a bit hard for it so that's why I'm letting you know.
stfu virgin nerd incel piece of shit