Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is the blackpill so rarely present on social media?

T

thetravelernet

Greycel
With so many incels all around the world, one would expect the bp to be mainstream and forums like this one to be overpopulated, but this isn't the case.
The red pill popularized by a con man, evil pimps, scammers, and tactical soap enthusiasts became mainstream reasonably recently. It took a very long time for the black pill to grow in prominence, even in niche communities.

It is the first time in history in which a large population can see the evil parts of female nature.
I suspect that there is heavy algorithmic systemic censorship against bp content. For many men, the chase of a romantic relationship, is the primary motivation to contribute to the system, without which many man will give up, and the most dangerous demographic are the lonely, angry, frustrated, broke man with nothing to lose.

Contrary to what people believe and what the human trafficker Tate points out, is that he wants man to work hard, wants them to make money, aka be productive for the very system he claims to fight against. Most listeners will never get rich like Tate, but they will be motivated to try and work harder at what they do, a.k .a. grinding for the females. Tate, just like Peterson, is, both beneficial and not harmful to the system, but the black pill can only be destructive to it.

I suspect that the US is already turning into South Korea/Japan. These countries are way more blackpilled than the us, and plastic surgeries are commonplace.
I have no idea how society will function once females find out about the blackpill. Aren't they already balckpilled tho? Not really; they still deceive themselves into mixing up looks with personality, but once they understand the importance of looks and the importance of looks in regards to their future children, with details like chin-projection, etc....….
it will be brutal. (Of course, there are exceptions, maybe a view or less percent of the female population, who knows how many).

because theres so many goofys in the manosphere like scamza

it will change eventually

people don't like harsh truth, majority will prefer lies and false hopes over it

I always thought blackpill would become the replacement of religion in the 21st century but for some reason it hasn't caught on

There are 3 types of groups, lower normal and upper. Unless a miracle happens, the lower ones will not rise up the ranks by chance. The normal group likes to think that they are the ones in control, being the majority. They like to think optimistically and believe that they are free to ascend whenever they want and only listen to and understand themselves. The superiors just have to make them believe that so that the gap between weak and strong is not broken, so they stay in power.

That is why the gap is not broken, no matter how many cases of injustice, lack of morals and hypocrisy are shown upon us. The strong will decide whether something is done or not, uploading videos on youtube, news or any other means of communication that reaches the masses. Leaving us as the bad guys and seeing only the side that is convenient for them to believe so as not to take action on the matter.

Also, lacking options and opportunities, many people decide to follow men who pretend to care about them. That's the case with Andrew and Jordan. It's the model that somehow makes them feel like they're not alone, even if they don't agree with their plans.

Our way of looking at life will never be taken into account by the masses, they have a comfortable and prosperous life. Not like us, so an idea like the blackpill will break with the standards of comfort and motivations that they propose. Basically, it's not in their best interest to think about it, even if it's true.

There are 3 types of groups, lower normal and upper. Unless a miracle happens, the lower ones will not rise up the ranks by chance. The normal group likes to think that they are the ones in control, being the majority. They like to think optimistically and believe that they are free to ascend whenever they want and only listen to and understand themselves. The superiors just have to make them believe that so that the gap between weak and strong is not broken, so they stay in power.

That is why the gap is not broken, no matter how many cases of injustice, lack of morals and hypocrisy are shown upon us. The strong will decide whether something is done or not, uploading videos on youtube, news or any other means of communication that reaches the masses. Leaving us as the bad guys and seeing only the side that is convenient for them to believe so as not to take action on the matter.

Also, lacking options and opportunities, many people decide to follow men who pretend to care about them. That's the case with Andrew and Jordan. It's the model that somehow makes them feel like they're not alone, even if they don't agree with their plans.

Our way of looking at life will never be taken into account by the masses, they have a comfortable and prosperous life. Not like us, so an idea like the blackpill will break with the standards of comfort and motivations that they propose. Basically, it's not in their best interest to think about it, even if it's true.
Do they tho? Most of them hate their jobs, they cope with drugs, video games, sports, music, tv, social media etc... are on mental medication, they have to worry about paying rent, being fired etc..., if they are so content with their lives, why are they so frustrated, toxic and angry?
I think this is the fallacy of people who observe "normies" from the distance, people fake being happy nice in jobs and in public, even people on reddit admit to doing it on a daily basis, but later breaking down crying while at home.
It's really crazy.

because if normies became aware of the blackpill, the economy would come to a world-shattering collapsing halt.

money makes the world go round', and if every man became aware of the blackpill, the world would stop going round'.

I see blackpill terms used like incel, Chad, mog, on social media all the time. The blackpill has become fairly mainstream

Do they tho? Most of them hate their jobs, they cope with drugs, video games, sports, music, tv, social media etc... are on mental medication, they have to worry about paying rent, being fired etc..., if they are so content with their lives, why are they so frustrated, toxic and angry?
I think this is the fallacy of people who observe "normies" from the distance, people fake being happy nice in jobs and in public, even people on reddit admit to doing it on a daily basis, but later breaking down crying while at home.
It's really crazy.
And this is when I tell you, ignore it. Do you have a problem but most of them too? Then it must be normal.

Do you understand it now? They ignore their problems under the pretext that it can happen to everyone, so if something like this happens to you, you don't tell it or you don't give it much importance. Some are unhappy, but they pretend they are not, and with others they show their side of a normal person.

The toxic, angry and frustrated thing is because, when no one points them out, they take the opportunity to unload all their problems on others, always seeing themselves as the "normal" ones.

And this is when I tell you, ignore it. Do you have a problem but most of them too? Then it must be normal.

Do you understand it now? They ignore their problems under the pretext that it can happen to everyone, so if something like this happens to you, you don't tell it or you don't give it much importance. Some are unhappy, but they pretend they are not, and with others they show their side of a normal person.

The toxic, angry and frustrated thing is because, when no one points them out, they take the opportunity to unload all their problems on others, always seeing themselves as the "normal" ones.
hey man, I am by no means trying to disrespect you.
I agree with you that they ignore the blackpill reality, because of their pride, and pragmatism, but it still buffles me to what extend the bp is not acknoledged.

Bp is tough truth so people just don`t accept it tho it is becoming more mainstream

hey man, I am by no means trying to disrespect you.
It's my way of explaining it, I didn't mean to get mad at you or anything bro.
but it still buffles me to what extend the bp is not acknoledged.
That's because for us it's something necessary, so we'll feel normal and that we're not crazy with all these thoughts. But for them it doesn't make sense, they just follow things to improve, feel stronger and for others to see them as they want. To them, we are only the collateral damage of their progress.

it's crazy since 99% of men are incel in the west nowadays you'd think blackpill would be the new religion but maybe it gets censored so hard it can't catch on

people don't like harsh truth, majority will prefer lies and false hopes over it
because if normies became aware of the blackpill, the economy would come to a world-shattering collapsing halt.

money makes the world go round', and if every man became aware of the blackpill, the world would stop going round'.
These are the primary reasons why the black pill is not mainstream. If people start becoming aware of certain fundamental truths, they will start questioning many other things about their reality. This will affect and alter political and financial opinions and decision-making.

Economies and "democracies" are effectively running on the blue pill. Deluded blue pilled normies are advertised to with lies that basically say, "buy this product and she will be impressed," and other such nonsense that is indirectly (and sometimes directly) communicated. Keeping the majority of men deluded and brainwashed is profitable and beneficial for corporations and political entities. The black pill combats all of that, so naturally it will be suppressed.

it's crazy since 99% of men are incel in the west nowadays you'd think blackpill would be the new religion but maybe it gets censored so hard it can't catch on
The black pill is not a religion or any kind of ideology. JFL