Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is the FBI here?

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
Im new here and everyone seems very nice and kind lol

You really like the FBI don't you?

I don’t know officer, you tell me.

Getting Old 30 Rock GIF

It is quite simple, really. They must have a "school shooting" task force and they decided to pay this NGO "light upon light", of which Sarge is a member, to give them their data to analyze for signs of imminent school shooting behavior.

Their system is certainly not foolproof but they must use statistical modelling like banks use for granting loans, It works reasonably well, generally.

It is a mutually beneficial arrangement, really. We get a pretty nice forum run by semi-professional staff and they get to say that they are doing something about school shootings. Fine ...

Because we are dangerous killers. Didn't you know?

I've killed... Uh... 0 people... but uh... Yea I'm a dangerous killer.

it's over for you

Foids
Bitches
Idiots

Because nobody likes ugly men

Money laundry

The F.B.I. sends all their flunkies to watch our internet activities remotely, you know, the ones that could never make it to the field as an agent where they're stuck in a cubicle all day instead. It is those flunkies that are assigned to us. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
hello FBIcels