Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why is the :soy: emoji most addicting??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
:soy: :soy: :soy:

Of all the emojis I use :soy: the most, because I actually find it to be the most painful emoji. It's particularly painful, because :soy: is the only version of yourself that you are allowed to be in public without getting completely ostracized. It actually eats me up inside, and rots me to the core to act like a politically correct, decent human being.

I hate it because everything about :soy: and what it stands for is a turdfaced, useless lie . The world is a SHIT place where assholes and :chad: always win, and it's the most obvious thing in the world that acting :soy: is literal insanity, yet everyone does it anyway. I get nothing out of it except the utilitarian purpose of avoiding conflict. And even then, conflict evasion death by 1000 cuts way to a sort of :soy: Hell.

I am pretty much Patrick Bateman on the inside but ugly and high-inhib enough not to risk murdering people IRL. So using the :soy: is a stress reliving way of distancing my public self from my internet self. Using :soy: reminds me that I am NOT :soy:.

It's so easy to loose yourself, the footing of your own identity in this mad world.

Last edited:
Because it’s funny, comedic and factual truth because people like that’s actually exist
e.g: IT :soy:

Oddly enough :incel: hardly ever gets used. Even amongst his brocels he's hated.

Oddly enough :incel: hardly ever gets used. Even amongst his brocels he's hated.
it's unneeded because :incel: is the default state of an incel. If IT had this platform, I would imagine they would use :incel: to mock us

We need more chad variations and incel variations emojis.

I like they funny frogs more :feelsokman: