Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is there hardly any discussion on Black crime in NYC subreddits?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Major
★★
When a pajeet even breathes in Canada, even the most liberal Canadians and subreddits will mock them. Meanwhile, Niggers attack foids randomly because, they're low IQ apes and nobody says a word.

@wereq
@ItsovERfucks

Society loves protecting niggers for some reason, whenever they do something horrible, they quickly bury it.

It´s the ´Nigger Floyd Effect´.
As soon as you criticize blacks, They´ll Loot and burn down every city and village they come across.
And before you know it, Your government enforced martial law upon the entire country

Society loves protecting niggers for some reason, whenever they do something horrible, they quickly bury it.
I tried bringing this upon on r/NYC. Somehow my post didn't get flagged and got through, and two people immediately agreed with me. But it didn't take long for some wigger moderator to take it down.

It´s the ´Nigger Floyd Effect´.
As soon as you criticize blacks, They´ll Loot and burn down every city and village they come across.
And before you know it, Your government enforced martial law upon the entire country
It's not only that.Normies think racism= hating blacks, so as long as you let niggers be niggers, and instead, take your anger out on pajeets who are not protected by Jews, it's fine.

When a pajeet even breathes in Canada, even the most liberal Canadians and subreddits will mock them. Meanwhile, Niggers attack foids randomly because, they're low IQ apes and nobody says a word.

@wereq
@ItsovERfucks
The Nigger is America's God and beyond reproach. A nigger could rape a white man's daughter in his own home in USA and it would be the white folk who apologize.

They are the most protected race nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back