Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why is this fakecel allowed here exactly?

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★

Last edited:
Gotta step it up a notch
Make a humorous title so youll even out with him

As a commander, you should have a basic perception designed for differentiation or in other words a distinction between irony and truthful statement.
Apparently this characteristic is not given.

Last edited:
@The Grinch bragging about friends, shaming other incels for not being able to talk to girls.

Hang yourself.

@The Grinch bragging about friends, shaming other incels for not being able to talk to girls.

Hang yourself.
Cope.
He is user @Richard Coper.
Dedsrs? @Richard Coper is a framecel from Eastern Europe(or maybe it was Belgium). The Grinch is from a different country and gymaxxed(I believe).

they both are against anti-black rhetoric though.

Last edited:

Hang yourself.
The cocksucker had no reply to that

You do know you can have friends and treat bitches like bitches yet still be an ugly curry subhuman with no hope of pussy? Maybe you are just a different level of loser. Buts fine, most niggers are
get his cock out of your mouth faggot nigger. fakcel apologist retard.

get his cock out of your mouth faggot nigger. fakcel apologist retard.
If he's a fakecel, I'm a fakecel, because I have had friends and can talk to bitches like they're bitches. Maybe you're just a colossal socially anxious fuck up fakecel with womenbrain genetics

If he's a fakecel, I'm a fakecel, because I have had friends and can talk to bitches like they're bitches.
your a fakecel normfaggot who need to fuck off to looksmax. you can talk to bitches because you have a bitch brain. die in a fire.

your a fakecel normfaggot who need to fuck off to looksmax. you can talk to bitches because you have a bitch brain. die in a fire.
Projection. I talk to bitches because I unfortunately have to. It's in my job. You live like everyone incel is automatically a total neet subhuman loser, because you can't imagine a life out of your subhuman lazy garbage lifestyle

I talk to bitches because I unfortunately have to. It's in my job.
now your backtracking with improvised bullshit like the feminine brained greyfaggot nigger you are. get 0ff our forum and fuck off back to reddit.

now your backtracking with improvised bullshit like the feminine brained greyfaggot nigger you are. get 0ff our forum and fuck off back to reddit.
You won't and can't do shit. Plus I'm curry and therefore uglier than some JBW subhuman bty default. Take it up the ass like you always have in life because you're a total soy submissive subhuman

I'm curry and therefore uglier than some JBW subhuman bty default.
more backtracking. too late faggot you already outed yourself as a fakcel norminigger.

more backtracking. too late faggot you already outed yourself as a fakcel norminigger.
You argue like a woman and (((subversive)))). Hoping some mod will ban me all because on the cherry on the cake of your shit life, you're a genuine loser with no social skills. You may be incel, but in all likelihood you're just a JBW bullied abused dog socially anxious woman type loser whose trying to monopolize a forum into a space where you can have power, because you have none your life, and try to desperately push it on other incels (especially ones with balls)

You argue like a woman and Hoping some mod will ban me all because on the cherry on the cake of your shit life, you're a genuine loser with no social skills.
feminine brained retard. your the one chastising an ugly low status male for being a loser with no friends which the exact type of ad home lo blow a female would pull. you came to the defense of this gypsie because your a fakecel to and you don't want to get banned and deported to reddit yourself. I'm not reading anymore of your babbling. you've outed yourself and now your wishing you had just kept your mouth shut

feminine brained retard. your the one chastising an ugly low status male for being a loser with no friends which the exact type of ad home lo blow a female would pull. you came to the defense of this gypsie because your a fakecel to and you don't want to get banned and deported to reddit yourself. I'm not reading anymore of your babbling. you've outed yourself and now your wishing you had just kept your mouth shut
Bullying people for being losers is a man thing to do as well. You are just a mega-bitch simp who took the bullying (and continues to take it) from femoids and others because in your subconsciously simp-mind you view them as something above you when really the problem is you're a no balls bitch on top of other genuinely sympathizeable factors and so you see femoids and anyone who takes resources as women-brained, when really being a selfish abusive individual is the gigabased thing for anyone to do.

Bullying people for being losers is a man thing to do as well. You are just a mega-bitch simp who took the bullying (and continues to take it) from femoids and others because in your subconsciously simp-mind you view them as something above you when really the problem is you're a no balls bitch on top of other genuinely sympathizeable factors and so you see femoids and anyone who takes resources as women-brained, when really being a selfish abusive individual is the gigabased thing for anyone to do.
I think it’s the right thing to do in his case. If he wasn’t a scared little social phobic bitch, he wouldn’t love long, considering how autistic he acts online where he feels safe. His fear of humans might saved him from a lot of embarrassment and physical pain

You argue like a woman and (((subversive)))). Hoping some mod will ban me all because on the cherry on the cake of your shit life, you're a genuine loser with no social skills. You may be incel, but in all likelihood you're just a JBW bullied abused dog socially anxious woman type loser whose trying to monopolize a forum into a space where you can have power, because you have none your life, and try to desperately push it on other incels (especially ones with balls)
Dont fight with the kid, he does not understand any points you throw at him

Hang yourself.
Does your body shake when you have to talk to a girl? Or do you just shit your pants?

Hang yourself

Lmao the state of this site

Hang yourself.
oh yeah his reply is the usual normie taunts that all fakecels expose them selfs with. fucking mods letting these cocksuckers infiltrate our forum

oh yeah his reply is the usual normie taunts that all fakecels expose them selfs with. fucking mods letting these cocksuckers infiltrate our forumView attachment 669113View attachment 669114
another fakecel faggot to add to the ignore list. incels get rejected, become embarassed to talk to others, and this guy shames them for it. jfl, fucking forum infiltrated beyond belief.

another fakecel faggot to add to the ignore list. incels get rejected, become embarassed to talk to others, and this guy shames them for it. jfl, fucking forum infiltrated beyond belief.
Please! Please put me on ignore. What are you waiting for? I don’t give a flying fuck about you!