Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is Tryna_Ascend still on this forum?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
He’s 16 (at his sexual drive peak)

- 6’2
- athletic
- above average face
- has a 7 inch dick
- has a good rich family and is spoiled heavily.
- has his own car and bank account
- has girls who compliment him at school

why are you on here @Tryna Ascend ? :feelstastyman:

“muh i am curry”

I've already told him such; unfortunately, he proceeded to insult me and then completely ignore what I said about him rotting on .is literally having no purpose for HTN or above self, simply because his parents might have been less than preferable, as abusive as they were. :feelsugh:

From what source did you get that information from?

All non sub 5s should be banned ( in video game )

Car at 16?

Death to the burgeoisie

.is literally having no purpose for HTN or above
Purpose of this site for non-incels is in total freedom of discussion, you can discuss literally everything here, free from confines of reddit or similar sites

UsB6MoHaQhp4Mrx9jSfmLJSiVn-U45RQ-d3fHMD4V0i7nzX4AKVZewHNHqXF2_OhNujdP91eAUAlKiSTqCZEtHaQ7vS9QgKFW_PuvRLgQN63BeCnziiTalzWUlrvNlpZ1YIFXNCToiymByMfPEHYaizoJKFDIud6lr95pGjLE5hfVqm12yzcgeEO1fTGasxDX0UuGWRC9DZlGdPasmCjCxcqYOj3YANQe37iZiVAyQk-pcRI6U-lzWEF2jGigGV-ojpCGVY5hdUeRtn7KiUl_hLsimk4eBuPl0BQ14tXTMDDEVBuDblt-5WdNjTHkoCLbk4HLgKgl_WP03Lmz6-bFWLkqVxM1qwaLWec6HirT8diCBiiq0TLJrrwWqbJXGQn7Rev-LTi6S1qkFZk2xxa0xGkHgjFAyoj5z49feL6yXzgmWqusRvcxsrgMmQWhj6gbpR8c9wDkTGfQ_-AmONOaqUPztZ6bw3I8XLyJ4iKbTLe2rtKvVsWU3NOvA5Y_-GUXMa59vZJ6gc-js9MXkf3YoS_YmY_ZUwk9zLhBOmjRaIFqWopjAQsdKFw0O4aD3c9fC8RWA2ZzRc5jy7jvsiG8VrwrykC4485RaJjMNoFA6Bk7GDNVSLVn7-LG5D4FxdrdxaEJWTGKSPzMHrbfY_Qb-b2Sja0iB9YObQz08XFlJKiG6d99I4iZwV7zal72nuib5aUxj5fdj_mbWSfCVL8Swww-uI45MTrNpk9EqgZtCwc7M_x8J2N86Ogo6hn2Sf0_94IdqgOkxUHtr6ZTUBrJ7fZAlILIHzDNSQJ_iBe2YQvynjKtj_wtYWPgywQxzZHZ3PWRSuL9cjFvvfKCVBT4vaVhYXHfkhAkV7DYjg7T9-UH7t7tIHikSOg_0If6E4pCNwJibSfQa1MAavl3kXdxyzp5E4jjcNipQQAirFIBCTKKm8=w360-h180-no

- 6’2
- athletic
- above average face
- has a 7 inch dick

“muh i am curry”
Yeah Imma say this Truna_Ascend person seems like one of those people who are fake if they really have girls that constantly "complimenting" him. That just brings up red flags to me.

- 6’2
- athletic
- above average face
- has a 7 inch dick

“muh i am curry”
One of the mods is probably a femboy faggot who let's him stay in return for being fucked in the ass by him. Jfl

Yeah also lightskinned curry no less and at 6'2 you could ascend with all due respect you should leave here for your own sake.