Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why isn't life like anime?

T

TheIncelPill

Banned
-
- Everyone is beautiful, or at least don't glorify ugliness
- Toilets are competent, talented, yet feminine and non-resentful
- Men need females and females need men
- Men are understood and helped out when in trouble
- Opponents are talented, respectable, even admirable
- Bullies are universally socially maligned
- Heroes aren't taken for granted if they hero too much
- Homosexuals are either lesbians or don't strip down in front of children

People in anime are way cooler, nicer, smarter, and prettier than irl. I think I based my knowledge of the world more on anime than irl, so when I got red and black pilled, it was the ultimate rug pull. Like every year of my past lie was a lie, exchanged with a whole new world that I didn't conciously know existed.

Because anime is a fantasy. The idealized perfect version of the world. An escape from the hell that we call real life :blackpill:

It's fake, and if a real life anime girl came to you their face would technically be abnormal and unorganic looking. Not to mention their body would have the same texture of a real person. Anyways it's weird stop watching ranko hanjou nsfw.

Because anime is a fiction created by based autistic hikikomori Japanese males, whereas reality is a meaningless chaos and society is a gynocentric hell governed by retards.

It's fake, and if a real life anime girl came to you their face would technically be abnormal and unorganic looking. Not to mention their body would have the same texture of a real person. Anyways it's weird stop watching ranko hanjou nsfw.
You mean start? :ha..feels:

Ironically, because the real world is not anime, I can't enjoy anime anymore because its not like the real world. I have a home in nowhere.

Real life is like some animes, you're just not a protagonist in them. Think about romantinc comedies like To-Love-Ru, and think about how rito fucks every girl meanwhile his friend dosn't get to fuck any. Well that's what life is, you're rito's friend

Because you're non-chad male. Top 0.001% men literally exist inside a SOF harem anime.

- Everyone is beautiful, or at least don't glorify ugliness
- Toilets are competent, talented, yet feminine and non-resentful
- Men need females and females need men
- Men are understood and helped out when in trouble
- Opponents are talented, respectable, even admirable
- Bullies are universally socially maligned
- Heroes aren't taken for granted if they hero too much
- Homosexuals are either lesbians or don't strip down in front of children

People in anime are way cooler, nicer, smarter, and prettier than irl. I think I based my knowledge of the world more on anime than irl, so when I got red and black pilled, it was the ultimate rug pull. Like every year of my past lie was a lie, exchanged with a whole new world that I didn't conciously know existed.
Life is like anime. Technolyze, for example

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back