Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why it's over for ethical anti-natalists and not even going up in SMV to become "attractive" will save you

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Let's run a thought experiment from start to finish.

After a lifetime of shit, hating your life, wishing you were dead, and feeling like a failure due to some combination of physical or mental ugliness or disability, you've realized that reproducing is not likely the best thing you can do. All you will accomplish is create a horrible failure of a child that will likely suffer with the same problems you've had. You will spend the rest of your life with a front seat to their misery and pain, knowing that you created it.

But you are lonely and you want companionship and affection. So you try to follow the best case scenario: You looksmax. You get surgery. You do steroids. You practice social skills. You accrue wealth. Maybe you rise a few points in SMV. Maybe even it's enough for some women to find you sufficiently attractive to date.

Then what?

99%+ of women want kids. Almost all of them are looking for a relationship that will lead to building a family. A woman who doesn't reproduce will inherently hate herself and feel like a failure, even if she claims otherwise.

So you now have only a few choices:

1) You lie to women and tell them you are looking for kids, string them along for a few years wasting time on their biological clocks until eventually they get fed up with you and leave.
2) You tell them the truth and they leave.
3) You realize neither of the above two are very good options, so you MGTOW or get hookers or other paid options like sugar babies.

Option #1 is the option most men who don't want kids go. It's a valid option, I suppose, but you really need to be a sociopath to do that, don't you? I mean, imagine going out with a girl over and over, talking to her for hours until she knows you and you know her personally. Imagine feeling a connection to her, and then LYING to her constantly and manipulating her towards ruining her life running out her clock for your selfish gain. People claim that incels all "hate women", but even as a KV wizard, I don't really hate women. I have at times when I've been frustrated and fed up, but far more so I actually hate myself. If some woman were to come along and treat me well, I wouldn't want to lie to her and destroy her life in return.

I've been thinking about all of this a lot and talking to people about it because I'm at the age where many guys are married or planning kids. I'm still doing looksmaxing as we speak. Working on my diet, steroids, planning more surgeries. But I'm realizing that it's not going to actually matter much in the end anyway.

The only time people have carefree dating with no thoughts of consequences or long term planning is in their teens and that window is long gone for most of us. After that, only SuperChads can be attractive enough for sex without any emotional connection or money involved. I can't ever hope to achieve that. So no matter what, my only pathways will be to stay incel or go MGTOW, even after the best possible outcome with looksmaxing.

Realizing you are poor material for reproduction is a real kick in the gut. First you have to get over the fact that it means you won't have kids. Then even once you've done that, you still have to get over the fact that this inherently means you will never be good "relationship material" either.

Bottom line: given that 99%+ of women want kids, if you're an anti-natalist, and you have some degree of ethics or empathy, remaining incel or becoming MGTOW are the only outcomes you can ever achieve.

tl;dr: Anti-natalism + basic ethics/morality = incel or MGTOW and nothing else.

:feelsrope:

Last edited:
100%

I have and still do daydream about having sons and a family, but I know that’s not going to happen because women are scum and my shit genetics.

100%

I have and still do daydream about having sons and a family, but I know that’s not going to happen because women are scum and my shit genetics.

How would you feel about actually having kids if you were given the option? Would you go through with it and raise potentially low quality babies, knowing they will be handicapped in life and likely suffer as you have?

Alternatively, let's say you find a unicorn - the one woman who treats you great and understands you and cares for you. How would you feel about lying to her to string her along and waste her reproductive years until she figures out you're lying and dumps you?

As I see it there's no good outcome no matter what possibility I think through. Which then renders looksmaxing and other attempts at ascension fundamentally meaningless as well. Unless you just want to do it all to impress your hooker.

Normies and Chads who were born with good genetics never have to think about any of this. They just go through life and "let things happen" and "nature takes its course." It's a different experience of life in every respect.

For the rest of us, as I see it, all paths lead to emptiness.

How would you feel about actually having kids if you were given the option? Would you go through with it and raise potentially low quality babies, knowing they will be handicapped in life and likely suffer as you have?
honestly, no. especially with CRISPR knocking on the door
Alternatively, let's say you find a unicorn - the one woman who treats you great and understands you and cares for you. How would you feel about lying to her to string her along and waste her reproductive years until she figures out you're lying and dumps you?
:feelsmega:
i'm a preacher of AWALT but if we're going to make an exception, tbh i wouldn't do it.
i'll pray for genetic recombination to work

Lmao fuck that shit this entire planet needs to be wiped out by an asteroid.

For the sake of completeness, there is a 4th option which shall never be considered:
4) you become a biological cuck : she gets high quality chad sperm from a sperm bank and you become a cuck.

You could also just not have any male kids, can't make any new incels if you don't have any male kids after all...

I think I might just roll the genetic recombination dice, my bro came out chad-lite and a whole 9 inches higher than me, even though he has severe stomach issues which I don't. I'd take great care in making sure my kid gets to looksmax from the beginning, I'll go as far as to move to a 3rd world shithole if that increases his chances compared to the rest of the population.

There are a ton of Western women who don't want kids, and the mental illness caused by their remorse for that is indistinguishable from the fact they are cunts anyway. Just get an obnoxious spinster career woman if you're antinatalist, free postal courtesy of feminism.

Having kids has to be the most gigantic responsibility one could have. Not only does it mean you have to kiss retiring early and neeting goodbye, you're stuck with the burden of raising them for the next 2-3 decades.

However, if you want a steady sex life in your mid 30s and beyond you must be married. Your not getting casual hookups as a late 30s or early 40s undesireable oldcel. Even Chad has to settle down eventually before the agepill renders him sexually irrelevant.

I honestly have no clue what I will do in the immediate future if some foid expresses an interest.

100%

Assuming NAWALT.
No woman will care or understand me(us).
Let's run a thought experiment from start to finish.

After a lifetime of shit, hating your life, wishing you were dead, and feeling like a failure due to some combination of physical or mental ugliness or disability, you've realized that reproducing is not likely the best thing you can do. All you will accomplish is create a horrible failure of a child that will likely suffer with the same problems you've had. You will spend the rest of your life with a front seat to their misery and pain, knowing that you created it.

But you are lonely and you want companionship and affection. So you try to follow the best case scenario: You looksmax. You get surgery. You do steroids. You practice social skills. You accrue wealth. Maybe you rise a few points in SMV. Maybe even it's enough for some women to find you sufficiently attractive to date.

Then what?

99%+ of women want kids. Almost all of them are looking for a relationship that will lead to building a family. A woman who doesn't reproduce will inherently hate herself and feel like a failure, even if she claims otherwise.

So you now have only a few choices:

1) You lie to women and tell them you are looking for kids, string them along for a few years wasting time on their biological clocks until eventually they get fed up with you and leave.
2) You tell them the truth and they leave.
3) You realize neither of the above two are very good options, so you MGTOW or get hookers or other paid options like sugar babies.

Option #1 is the option most men who don't want kids go. It's a valid option, I suppose, but you really need to be a sociopath to do that, don't you? I mean, imagine going out with a girl over and over, talking to her for hours until she knows you and you know her personally. Imagine feeling a connection to her, and then LYING to her constantly and manipulating her towards ruining her life running out her clock for your selfish gain. People claim that incels all "hate women", but even as a KV wizard, I don't really hate women. I have at times when I've been frustrated and fed up, but far more so I actually hate myself. If some woman were to come along and treat me well, I wouldn't want to lie to her and destroy her life in return.

I've been thinking about all of this a lot and talking to people about it because I'm at the age where many guys are married or planning kids. I'm still doing looksmaxing as we speak. Working on my diet, steroids, planning more surgeries. But I'm realizing that it's not going to actually matter much in the end anyway.

The only time people have carefree dating with no thoughts of consequences or long term planning is in their teens and that window is long gone for most of us. After that, only SuperChads can be attractive enough for sex without any emotional connection or money involved. I can't ever hope to achieve that. So no matter what, my only pathways will be to stay incel or go MGTOW, even after the best possible outcome with looksmaxing.

Realizing you are poor material for reproduction is a real kick in the gut. First you have to get over the fact that it means you won't have kids. Then even once you've done that, you still have to get over the fact that this inherently means you will never be good "relationship material" either.

Bottom line: given that 99%+ of women want kids, if you're an anti-natalist, and you have some degree of ethics or empathy, remaining incel or becoming MGTOW are the only outcomes you can ever achieve.

tl;dr: Anti-natalism + basic ethics/morality = incel or MGTOW and nothing else.

:feelsrope:

"People claim that incels all "hate women", but even as a KV wizard, I don't really hate women. I have at times when I've been frustrated and fed up, but far more so I actually hate myself. If some woman were to come along and treat me well, I wouldn't want to lie to her and destroy her life in return."

That's the thing. No woman is going to come along and treat us well - They're all the same. If you're not genetically superior we're nothing but scum to them.

Having kids has to be the most gigantic responsibility one could have. Not only does it mean you have to kiss retiring early and neeting goodbye, you're stuck with the burden of raising them for the next 2-3 decades.

Yeah, it's an investment not worth making.

I already have accepted that it's over for me. At least I'm not a highlibidocel, so the only thing that consistently bothers me is loneliness.
Lmao fuck that shit this entire planet needs to be wiped out by an asteroid.
tbh

100%

same here. I wish everything was normal so I could have a family tbh,a family and son