Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can someone explain WHY it's considered bad to not have female friends?

decafincel

decafincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Before someone calls me bluepilled: this is just a discussion, and this is a social norm we are talking about

Why do people think it's "bad" when you don't have female friends? I tried to think of all the advantages of having a female (let's say Becky -tier for the sake of the argument)

-She will listen to your problems: Maybe??? Wills she even really care??

-She will make you food on your birthday: again maybe??? Lots of gen Z women can't cook

-Shes fun to hang out with: Again, really? And you'll have to bail her out constantly since guys will be hitting on her and she'll probably do stupid stuff

-She knows people: lol. Lmao, even

-she knows about girl stuff/fashion advice: This is the only more concrete thing I can think of but even then she probably won't want you to get a gf so she can use you for attention and buxx, also women's don't have that great fashion sense and lots of male youtubers can help you out

The bottom line is, why is this considered such a social norm when clearly there's almost no benefit to men at all?

Personally i think there is 0 benefits of having female a friends.
But i think people belive in the things you mentioned

female friends are a liability. i don't want to be an emotional tampon. the foid can get a beta cuck thERapist for that.

Personally i think there is 0 benefits of having female a friends.
But i think people belive in the things you mentioned
Yeah that's my thoughts

Personally i think there is 0 benefits of having female friends.
Idk man, there's always that chance that she might be able to hook you up with a friend of hers. Socialcirclemaxxing is one of the only ways to meet foids nowadays

But yeah even then her friends probably still won't be attracted to you. But I guess there's always that chance

There is no point of foid “friends” but normies have foid friends because they want to FUCK them but end up being orbiter cucks.

Idk man, there's always that chance that she might be able to hook you up with a friend of hers. Socialcirclemaxxing is one of the only ways to meet foids nowadays

But yeah even then her friends probably still won't be attracted to you. But I guess there's always that chance
yes

If the foid isn't fucking you, then you're simply an emotional tampon.

Never heard of that. Most normfags i knew didnt have female, platonic friends

Never heard of that. Most normfags i knew didnt have female, platonic friends
It's a big thing among Uni students and young professionals in North America. Not sure what it is like in other parts of the world because I have terrible cultural intelligence

I have female friend cuz she is actually cool to me. (Here come the fakecel accusations jfl)

(Here come the fakecel accusations jfl)
Yes (jfl) because a trucel tiER male will nevER make friends with female.

Emotional tampon? Trucel is much untrustworthy person, so any detail from female life is forbidden

Foid friends = cucked fakecel nigger

Before someone calls me bluepilled: this is just a discussion, and this is a social norm we are talking about

Why do people think it's "bad" when you don't have female friends? I tried to think of all the advantages of having a female (let's say Becky -tier for the sake of the argument)

-She will make you food on your birthday: again maybe??? Lots of gen Z women can't cook

-Shes fun to hang out with: Again, really? And you'll have to bail her out constantly since guys will be hitting on her and she'll probably do stupid stuff

-she knows about girl stuff/fashion advice: This is the only more concrete thing I can think of but even then she probably won't want you to get a gf so she can use you for attention and buxx, also women's don't have that great fashion sense and lots of male youtubers can help you out

The bottom line is, why is this considered such a social norm when clearly there's almost no benefit to men at all?
God damn fucking if I had female friend I would try to fuck her I’m extremely sex frustrated from being incel for years

My normie friend who always make jokes and is very talkative suddenly changes when when he goes out with a group with foids. He doesn't have the confidence to talk because women make him nervous. Men should avoid friendships with foids, If you think a friend is fuckable, it's not really a friend

Yes (jfl) because a trucel tiER male will nevER make friends with female.

Emotional tampon? Trucel is much untrustworthy person, so any detail from female life is forbidden
Well we were friends since elementary before the blackpill reaper got me so that's probably why she's friends with me. Also there are other cels that she's friends with too (even more subhuman than me) so yeah idk what else to tell you ig I just got lucky

Its funny when foids say that you should make friends with foids. For what its worth, no woman has ever tried to befriend me in any way. Guess I'm too ugly for that too.

Foids love to call incels entitled, meanwhile they feel entitled to men initiating even fucking friendships lmao.

Technically, you should have female friends for the same reason you should have male friends, and what you can get from female friends is kinda the same you can get from male friends.

It’s ok if you’re good looking or she’s obese

cuckeity is cucked and retarded.... why is this a surprise to you??
ofc compared to male freinds, foids friends are usually worse off

in my failed normie days they were only helpful at maybe linking you with other hotter foids, but they are snakes if you were ugly or they disliked you deep within or any other bs reason they would cock block you. i knew few dudes who were highly NT who managed to get foids through female friends

also if you're a chad or chadlite they can offer fwb aka access to that sweet punani :ahegao::ahegao:
but 2nd option is not applicable to any of us :cryfeels:

Idk. Never had any.
but I assume females will only call/text you to get favors or cuck you for attention ...

There is no point of foid “friends” but normies have foid friends because they want to FUCK them but end up being orbiter cucks.
then they get angry and take there shit out on us

bc society hates men

The benefit isn't from having them as friends per se, but I think women prefer men with female friends because they think it shows that these men are safe.

I don't have any friends at all (male or female), but if I had some, I would maybe get some insight in what women want. Obviously men's and women's interests are different on average, so the actual friendship in terms of doing things together would be worse.

There is no upside to having female friends. It's all downside. Normies don't like it when you dodge bullets, they want to see you get hit by them.
female friends are a liability. i don't want to be an emotional tampon. the foid can get a beta cuck thERapist for that.

Idk man, there's always that chance that she might be able to hook you up with a friend of hers.
Doesn't work. She has to be attracted to you in order to do that, and if she were attracted to you, she'd be having sex with you. When a girl who's not attracted to you tries to set you up with another girl, she gives the girl cues to also not be attracted to you.

If the foid isn't fucking you, then you're simply an emotional tampon.