Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why non-white ethnonationalism is a cope, and will never be the same as white nationalism

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
because non-whites barely hold any power, their history was just them getting oppressed and colonized by whites, and even the ones that do still exist today (like hindu nationalists, japanese nationalists, jewish nationalists, etc) rely on them claiming to be closer to whites, rather than being unique and actually being proud of their own race. hindu nationalists larp as white aryans and japanese nationalists still look at whites as superior or atleast as allies and hate their asian brothers more. jewish nationalists look at black jews as inferior and lighter skinned jews as superior. this is why non-white ethnonationalism will never work, and you might as well just pretend to be white

Last edited:

ethnonationalism is a cope​

Because ethnics have nothing to be proud of. They've only been slaves. All of their pride is based upon delusion and not reality.

because non-whites barely hold any power, their history was just them getting oppressed and colonized by whites, and even the ones that do still exist today (like hindu nationalists, japanese nationalists, jewish nationalists, etc) rely on them claiming to be closer to whites, rather than being unique and actually being proud of their own race. hindu nationalists larp as white aryans and japanese nationalists still look at whites as superior or atleast as allies and hate their asian brothers more. jewish nationalists look at black jews as inferior and lighter skinned jews as superior. this is why non-white ethnonationalism will never work, and you might as well just pretend to be white

It's a cope for being ethnicels. Even those groups jack off to blonde stacies.

Because non whites didn't really achieve or invent like whites, so what can you really base it on

white nationalist incels are just as retarded because white foids will never fuck you

Nationalism for any race is more cucked than watching your wife get fucked

Wypeepo be evil n sheit

hindu nationalists larp as white aryans
You don't know what the fuck you are talking about... Hindu nationalist like me believe that we are a mix of Iranians, Early Africans and Asians. What do you make of South Indian Hindus then?

Because non whites didn't really achieve or invent like whites, so what can you really base it on
Ayy mayne quit yo bullshit, non wytes invented lots of shit like peanut buttuh n sheit

Ayy mayne quit yo bullshit, non wytes invented lots of shit like peanut buttuh n sheit
We gave rap to the whole World Cuh

Any race nationalism is a gargantuan cope, who gives a fuck what white people did 200 years ago, you're white and here you are rotting on .is with the ethnics that you hate because you're invisible to white becky.

white nationalist incels are just as retarded because white foids will never fuck you

Nationalism for any race is more cucked than watching your wife get fucked

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about... Hindu nationalist like me believe that we are a mix of Iranians, Early Africans and Asians. What do you make of South Indian Hindus then?
Aryans are Iranians and north indians . Not whites , maybe some from steppe settled in northern part of india that's explains little mixture of European in the. Iam not sure

all nationalism is cope.

First off we indians don't need ethno nationalist movement
Perhaps a eugenics and population control measures but not the Indian ethnicity is literally 1 billion plus
While whites are not even 500 million

First off we indians don't need ethno nationalist movement
Perhaps a eugenics and population control measures but not the Indian ethnicity is literally 1 billion plus
While whites are not even 500 million
There are 700-800 million whites bro.

People buy into nationalism thinking the "nation" will reward them for being a good boy.

A bluepilled incel may be the goodest boy and he'll get shit, unless its large sums of money as there's a good lawyer who wants to make a nice cut easily.

Whilst his nation will be run by the most degenerate political class, who with purple prose will defend their right of property to your life (conscription)

The "nation" has disdain for me as it is for being an incel. I have no responsibility to further its culture and identity, fuck no. What do I get from it other than copium?

People buy into nationalism thinking the "nation" will reward them for being a good boy.

A bluepilled incel may be the goodest boy and he'll get shit, unless its large sums of money as there's a good lawyer who wants to make a nice cut easily.

Whilst his nation will be run by the most degenerate political class, who with purple prose will defend their right of property to your life (conscription)

The "nation" has disdain for me as it is for being an incel. I have no responsibility to further its culture and identity, fuck no. What do I get from it other than copium?
this is why its cuckery lmao, defending a nation who doesnt give a single fuck about you

Nationalism isn't a cope. how do you think the vietnamese/taliban kicked out the whites?

Also, if anything, ethnics need it more because of lower smv at the current state.

ethnics have a right to be proud of their ethnicity and history the same way White people do.

Nationalism isn't a cope. how do you think the vietnamese/taliban kicked out the whites?

Also, if anything, ethnics need it more because of lower smv at the current state.

:yes:

Because ethnics have nothing to be proud of. They've only been slaves. All of their pride is based upon delusion and not reality.
IMG 4368

I think nationalism is only needed specifically for cases where the host nation is in attack by an exterior force. aside from that theres no need for nationalism and it just leads to blind following

Ethnonationalism is a giga low IQ cope.

How do you think people who have material basis like us to off themselves, incels, survive and not kill themselves? (and there are those who do, multiple posts show short men are in the majority among men who commit suicide)

Its cope. It makes you believe; its like religion.

Nationalism has practical value as it mobolizes people and gives them hope and will to fight.

Its power is psychological.
Religion has it too. During the 3rd crusade I think there was a siege of Aleppo and the christian defenders managed to defeat the muslim forces as they were told som acinet relic of a saint was found there.

You confuse motivation and discipline and its outcomes with nationalist rhetoric saying that by priciple of being part of a better people the outcome is a logical next step.

based
we wuz kangz n shit