Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill why normies hate "cynical" (a.k.a. non-delusional) people so much

• Thread starter soul contre tous
  • Start date
soul contre tous

soul contre tous

Cannibalistic Humanoid Untermensch Destroyer
-
As all of you hopefully know normies hate people that tell them the uncomfortable truth, ESPECIALLY if the person telling them the truth is genetically flawed.
This has two reasons:

Reason 1) Sub-7 normies need to constantly cope since they themselves are pretty fucked up nowadays.
If someone manages to blackpill people
a) through his sheer genetic inferiority
b) through talking about the inherent unfairness of life
they instinctively hate on him in order to avoid facing the truth about their own insufficiencies.
That's the main reason why ugly people are hated on so much.
We remind other people of the unfairness and brutality of life.
Ugly men are essentially hated because they blackpill the world by example.

Reason 2)
Sub-Chadlite normies need to create an imaginary boogieman to motivate themselves.
The blackpiller, the pessimist, the uncompromising realist just happens to be the perfect scapegoat for copers.
Normies want to create a grand narrative for themselves, where they are the "sigma-male" hero and the blackpilled realists are the haters that will eventually be disproved once the hard work and dedication finally pays off.

Normies are essentially daydreaming about being some sort of real-life shounen anime protagonist their entire lives.

This youtube video is the perfect example of this:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/XhsY7ZYxTBo?si=t2nUj2G2nAJk1bLI

"Those blackpillers are just haters, they are just a bunch of bottom-of-the-barrel crabs that want to pull me down!
I will show them all!
I will rise to the occasion and improooove!!!
I will go to Adonis University and learn how to hold eye contact with girls!
I will work hard and be janitor of the month!
If Rich CopER's 5'1'' indian taxi drivER roommate can get women i can do it too!
We're ALL gonna make it, bruhs!" :feels: :soy: :feels: :soy: :feels: :soy: :redpill::bluepill:

Thousands of cope videos like this exist on social media.
Scammers like Hamza and Andrew Tate are making big bank with those same lies, exploiting the human desire to transcend the tragedy of existence as a low-value man.
Unfortunately most of the viewers of those kinds of videos will be posting here in the future.

Last edited:
normies are sometimes cynical too, not to mention that they love cynical chads

Accepting the truth isn't cynical. In fact, it would be cynical of us to pretend to be normies when we know the despicable reality as it is.

Accepting the truth isn't cynical. In fact, it would be cynical of us to pretend to be normies when we know the despicable reality as it is.
That was whole point of my thread.

0 weu d4 d5c3c62c91b53ea8878666c4cf29324b1

I think normies are inherent masochists, raised as such from childhood to sacrifice themselves for society and hopefully as a betabuxxer, and since they are towing the line between incel and normie and are aware of it on some conscious or subconscious plane they are compensating by oversocialization

Because normies are living life in a reality cushioned by optimism and societal expectations. They're riding the wave of life, going with the flow, not questioning much. Now, when a cynical person steps into their bubble, it's like a cold splash of water. It's uncomfortable. It's disturbing. The cynic questions things, exposes harsh realities, and doesn't sugarcoat the world. This directly clashes with the normies rosy view of life. They do not "hate" cynics per se, but rather, they find it hard to digest the raw, unfiltered perspective that cynics bring to the table. Classic case of cognitive dissonance mate.

Last edited:
normies are sometimes cynical too, not to mention that they love cynical chads
this, tons of normies out there who'll say cynical stuff often, usually it encourages them to be apathetic about politics, etc.

especially from places like russia, poland, etc.

I think normies are inherent masochists, raised as such from childhood to sacrifice themselves for society and hopefully as a betabuxxer, and since they are towing the line between incel and normie and are aware of it on some conscious or subconscious plane they are compensating by oversocialization
100%
All those copes are essentially acts of self-flaggelation.
Through all that self-harm the normie wishes to transcend his own reality of existance and reach some kind of utopian paradise, be it by becoming the Übermensch, or be it by archieving inner peace and freedom from suffering.
Both bluepill and redpill are essentially semi-religious cults.

@CopeHarderNow
@wereq
@Pancakecel
@Moroccancel2-
@Puppeter
@CircumcisedClown
@DepravedAndDeprived
@depressedblackcel
@SlavicPolishSub3

That video is giga retarded, you can go from incel to chad unless you alter your genetic makeup which is impossible

raised as such from childhood to sacrifice themselves for society and hopefully as a betabuxxer
Normies are unironic cuckolds. There is something deeply wrong with them, it's mass formation psychosis.
They think working hard at their warehouse job will somehow be worth it, when all it will amount to is making some other man rich.
They don't care that a woman has had sexual partners. A large majority of them don't care that she even has a bastard child. I don't understand how any man could love a woman that has fucked other men.
How could a man kiss "his" woman knowing her face has had many men's dicks cum all over it, much to her ecstasy? There must be something deeply self hating and masochistic in the psychology of a man who would tolerate that.
Marrying a non-virgin is admission of inferiority to her past sexual partners. Dating itself is an unnatural phenomenon only normalized recently.
I'm normal. I'm not extreme, they're extreme.
My perspective is the perspective of most of my ancestors throughout history.
View: https://archive.org/details/a-womans-purpose

As all of you hopefully know normies hate people that tell them the uncomfortable truth, ESPECIALLY if the person telling them the truth is genetically flawed.
This has two reasons:

Reason 1) Sub-7 normies need to constantly cope since they themselves are pretty fucked up nowadays.
they instinctively hate on him in order to avoid facing the truth about their own insufficiencies.

Reason 2)
Sub-Chadlite normies need to create an imaginary boogieman to motivate themselves.
The blackpiller, the pessimist, the uncompromising realist just happens to be the perfect scapegoat for copers.
Normies want to create a grand narrative for themselves, where they are the "sigma-male" hero and the blackpilled realists are the haters that will eventually be disproved once the hard work and dedication finally pays off.

Normies are essentially daydreaming about being some sort of real-life shounen anime protagonist their entire lives.

"Those blackpillers are just haters, they are just a bunch of bottom-of-the-barrel crabs that want to pull me down!
I will show them all!
If Rich CopER's 5'1'' indian taxi drivER roommate can get women i can do it too!
We're ALL gonna make it, bruhs!" :feels: :soy: :feels: :soy: :feels: :soy: :redpill::bluepill:

Scammers like Hamza and Andrew Tate are making big bank with those same lies, exploiting the human desire to transcend the tragedy of existence as a low-value man.
Unfortunately most of the viewers of those kinds of videos will be posting here in the future.

Humanity is a coping child race that won't look at the peas that they need to eat.

The peapill

Chads and Stacies know they are the main characters of the world
Normies and Beckies delude themselves thinking they can be main characters aswell
Incels, on the other hand, know they can’t even be the main characters of their own stories
Normies and Beckies can’t deal with admitting they aren’t special

A lot of people I know irl who are obsessed with self improvement are even the biggest incels I know. What's even more pathetic is how they have to make it known that they are self improving.

I think it's rooted in in human biology and the psychology it produces. Being realistic with things is often interpreted as being unreasonably negative, which to a normie signals weakness. Wether your "cynical" world view mirrors reality or not doesn't matter because fundamentally normies perceive it as self defeating.

In this world with it's constant threats and pressures normies simply can not allow any negative thoughts to creep in because it's counter productive to survival. So basically it clashes with their values, morals and drive.

you can only be cynical if you are a fag or female - otherwise cynicism is incel behaviour

Very good post. Shame there is no way of reacting with a thumbs up here.

I think it's rooted in in human biology and the psychology it produces. Being realistic with things is often interpreted as being unreasonably negative, which to a normie signals weakness. Wether your "cynical" world view mirrors reality or not doesn't matter because fundamentally normies perceive it as self defeating.

In this world with it's constant threats and pressures normies simply can not allow any negative thoughts to creep in because it's counter productive to survival. So basically it clashes with their values, morals and drive.

Nailed it.

They don't want it to SCUPPER their mindset. Which they need to delude themselves that they can beat the odds, essentially.

Chads and Stacies know they are the main characters of the world
Normies and Beckies delude themselves thinking they can be main characters aswell
Incels, on the other hand, know they can’t even be the main characters of their own stories
Normies and Beckies can’t deal with admitting they aren’t special

Why can't they be main characters of their own stories? I am a normie lookswise but asking.

This has two reasons:

Reason 2)

I will show them all!

good thread
we live in a death cult
people worship death and other uncomfortable truths by aggressively shying away from them.

a few generations ago, families would take care of their own dead.
They would wash them, give them last rites, dig the grave for them and bury them.
Nowadays, we have outsourced this process to nursing homes.
Out of sight out of mind.

The blackpill falls into that.
Anything that reminds them of death, that there is evil in the world, that things are messed up.
That we all get ugly and die.

Anything that reminds them of reality => they want it out of sight, out of mind.

Another example is homelessness.
Just a few generations ago, homeless people lived outside mostly, rotting in the streets.
People were still fine with it then. They were more grounded.
Most people worked in agriculture, they saw death and birth constantly.

But nowadays, we push homeless people into welfare traps. We hide them in social housing.
It's not compassion that makes us provide shelter for the poor, it's fear.

When people commit suicide, the media does not report on it.
They claim it is to avoid inspiring imitators.
What a lie.

They know the truth, which is this: There are men out there that feel intuitively that their life is shit.
Yet people keep gaslighting them about this.
If these men saw that other men kill themselves, they would have confirmation for their intuition.
And they would know they are right, and this would break the gaslighting.

Before I found the blackpill, I was in a similar spot.
For years I fell for the gaslighting. Like an insane person, I repeated to myself that everything is in my head.
It became a mantra. Everything was my fault, I just needed to do more exposure therapy, get tougher etc...
I almost killed myself.
Find the blackpill and this community was a godsend.

This entire society worships death by chronically obsessing over success, living forever, immortality.
It's just fear. They fear the unavoidable, that all of us get ugly and eat it.

Ugly people remind them of that.
So they don't want them around. They don't want their hedonism spoiled while it lasts.

This is a very good thread, it should be in must read.

good thread
we live in a death cult
people worship death and other uncomfortable truths by aggressively shying away from them.

a few generations ago, families would take care of their own dead.
They would wash them, give them last rites, dig the grave for them and bury them.
Nowadays, we have outsourced this process to nursing homes.

The blackpill falls into that.
Anything that reminds them of death, that there is evil in the world, that things are messed up.
That we all get ugly and die.

Anything that reminds them of reality => they want it out of sight, out of mind.

Another example is homelessness.
Just a few generations ago, homeless people lived outside mostly, rotting in the streets.
People were still fine with it then. They were more grounded.
Most people worked in agriculture, they saw death and birth constantly.

But nowadays, we push homeless people into welfare traps. We hide them in social housing.
It's not compassion that makes us provide shelter for the poor, it's fear.

When people commit suicide, the media does not report on it.
They claim it is to avoid inspiring imitators.
What a lie.

They know the truth, which is this: There are men out there that feel intuitively that their life is shit.
Yet people keep gaslighting them about this.
If these men saw that other men kill themselves, they would have confirmation for their intuition.
And they would know they are right, and this would break the gaslighting.

Before I found the blackpill, I was in a similar spot.
For years I fell for the gaslighting. Like an insane person, I repeated to myself that everything is in my head.
It became a mantra. Everything was my fault, I just needed to do more exposure therapy, get tougher etc...
I almost killed myself.
Find the blackpill and this community was a godsend.

This entire society worships death by chronically obsessing over success, living forever, immortality.
It's just fear. They fear the unavoidable, that all of us get ugly and eat it.

Ugly people remind them of that.
So they don't want them around. They don't want their hedonism spoiled while it lasts.

This is a very good thread, it should be in must read.
Your response deserves to be in must-read way more than my thread tbh.

It's truly astounishing what kind of incredibly accurate observations we can make due to our shared predicament.

Or what leftards say, temporarily embarrassed millionaires.

This has two reasons:

Reason 2)

I will show them all!

Nope. Not even close bro.

The video you published is what incels watch. Bluepilled incels, but incels nonetheless.

They are the geeks who spend most of their youth jerking off and playing video games, but live in a fantasy realm of delusions of grandeur that doesn’t match the reality they face day to day.

Their parents scold them for being a minimum wage failure or living at home as a neet.

They are in Hell, they just are willfully oblivious to it.

Normies get jobs in trades, enter into business management, start their own businesses, or go to college and study business, or are sociable enough to network to a good job with a liberal arts degree.

They tend to be the ones wasting hundreds of dollars per month clubbing in order to get laid a few times a year rapey style with women coke blasted out of their fucking mind or alcohol blasted out of their mind. Normies are more obsessed with maintaining a social media presence than not.

Incels are idealists because operating from a paradigm of self benefit always led to them kissing boots, so they live in a dream world or become harsh cynics; whereas normies only need to operate from a paradigm of self benefit to be content enough.

Normies can get away with what is basically rape in clubs because they do it once and nobody punishes them for it, so they do it again.

Last edited:
Normies just don't like the idea of fate if it's unfavorable, which it very much is for a lot of people. Too much is out of your control in this life. In fact, you may never know how uncontrollable your life really is. You could just develop schizophrenia one morning that be the rest of your life, or die tonight in your sleep. There's no surefire way to know that you wont.
Normies have the natural need to feel superior, feeling superior is something an ego wants. It's like a form of self-validation. I see it all the time. Hinting or blatantly telling normies that their value might lie beyond their control is suggesting fate and that their low value can't become high value from some kind of work.

Nope. Not even close bro.

The video you published is what incels watch. Bluepilled incels, but incels nonetheless.

They are the geeks who spend most of their youth jerking off and playing video games, but live in a fantasy realm of delusions of grandeur that doesn’t match the reality they face day to day.

Their parents scold them for being a minimum wage failure or living at home as a neet.

They are in Hell, they just are willfully oblivious to it.

Normies get jobs in trades, enter into business management, start their own businesses, or go to college and study business, or are sociable enough to network to a good job with a liberal arts degree.

They tend to be the ones wasting hundreds of dollars per month clubbing in order to get laid a few times a year rapey style with women coke blasted out of their fucking mind or alcohol blasted out of their mind. Normies are more obsessed with maintaining a social media presence than not.

Incels are idealists because operating from a paradigm of self benefit always led to them kissing boots, so they live in a dream world or become harsh cynics; whereas normies only need to operate from a paradigm of self benefit to be content enough.

Normies can get away with what is basically rape in clubs because they do it once and nobody punishes them for it, so they do it again.
I agree with everything. I just don't think normies have that little sex

I agree with everything. I just don't think normies have that little sex
They have sex but they literally dedicate a huge portion of their life to it with very little ROI.

Last edited: