Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why not date ugly women?

I

incel321

Banned
-
100% - Jew
The official twitter account asked "do you go dumpster driving for food" when someone asked incels to date ugly women. Why is this? How are you involuntarily celibate if you are choosing to be celibate. Also why don't the incel realize he is in the dumpster already?

The official twitter account asked "do you go dumpster driving for food" when someone asked incels to date ugly women. Why is this? How are you involuntarily celibate if you are choosing to be celibate. Also why don't the incel realize he is in the dumpster already?
its because the admin @Master is an entitled chadlite and we here are all truecels subhumans who cant even get a -5/10 woman + JoinedJun 15, 2023Posts1 GrAYcel

Who said that ugly women want to date us in the first place? They will rather be used as masturbation sleeve for normies.

Women have higher standards for men that men for women.
Ugly man will give a chance ugly (or even uglier than him) woman, but ugly woman will not give a chance to equally ugly man.

OP reeks of an IT infiltrator btw. It’s always with these people and the “what don’t you just date a blind woman?” “Why don’t you just date a fat woman?” “Why don’t you just date an ugly woman?”

Ugly women dont want ugly men:
Screenshot 20230616 115347 451

Women have higher standards for men that men for women.
Ugly man will give a chance ugly (or even uglier than him) woman, but ugly woman will not give a chance to equally ugly man.

Yes women are in fact more shallow, but few admit such. It's just easier being a woman, especially in regards to dating/sexual opportunities.

But would you date them or want to be with them for the rest of your life?
i would love my looksmatch, but she dont want me :fuk:

Are you sure you don't have a high standard for your looksmatch tho?
my only standard is not being an obese woman (i am skinny), face doesnt matter as mine is hideous

images

I would date ugly women.

my only standard is not being an obese woman (i am skinny), face doesnt matter as mine is hideous

images
I wouldn't date someone who's morbidly obese but I would date a fat chick.

I wouldn't date someone who's morbidly obese but I would date a fat chick.
yeah, i would too, some are cute, but not landwhales

OP reeks of an IT infiltrator btw. It’s always with these people and the “what don’t you just date a blind woman?” “Why don’t you just date a fat woman?” “Why don’t you just date an ugly woman?”

Is this a joke? Dwarf foids telling me I'm too short for them while I'm 168cm. Its not I won't date my looksmatch is them who doesn't want anything with me since they have tons of simps over them.

JoinedJun 15, 2023Posts3

Sounds good. As long as their body is athletic

You are still new to this. I can’t even attract ugly women

For sure, incels can’t get ugly or fat women in the first place.

For sure, incels can’t get ugly or fat women in the first place.
I genuinely don’t understand why these people do this. What are you trying to gain and or prove? If you can’t understand our situation then that’s fine, we don’t expect you to anyway, but could you just kindly fuck off at least and let us cope in peace?

I have no problem dating ugly faced women with healthy body. Asking me to date a landwhale is like asking me to date a rock. I'm not attracted to fat women.

Juggernaut's Law, every retards already thinks about dating down the spectrum to gain the edge, so if you are a woman at the bottom you are getting attention from men outside your league who think you easy, also ugly women aren't anyless choosing than attractive ones really

Most standardcels aren't actually real.

Who said that ugly women want to date us in the first place?
This,ugly women want Chad too,or at least a normie.
They don't want ugly men.
I'm below a normie in looks, literally 2/10.

Ugly women can get with average/good looking guys.

If you think they are interested in ugly guys, you are a toddler.

I genuinely don’t understand why these people do this. What are you trying to gain and or prove? If you can’t understand our situation then that’s fine, we don’t expect you to anyway, but could you just kindly fuck off at least and let us cope in peace?
To spin the narrative that incels are picky basement dwellers which is completely far from the truth. “Incels only go for supermodels and wonder why they get rejected”. Op should be banned permanently, I can’t stand people like that.

Just date jabba the hut theory

Because most incels on this site are massive volcels who are not even bad looking.

Believe me nigga I tried dating / fucking ugly women. BELIEVE ME when I say this. I went even for a 0.5/10 landwhale with fucking fat falling out of her shirt at one point in a party and even she rejected me JFL JFL JFL JFL JFL JFL JFL

Thank god though I would never forgive myself If I fucked something like that, she was barely even human JFL.

To spin the narrative that incels are picky basement dwellers which is completely far from the truth. “Incels only go for supermodels and wonder why they get rejected”. Op should be banned permanently, I can’t stand people like that.
Most people here are like that unfourantely.

Sadly this isn't a website for incels, most people here are fakecels and not bad looking.

We need a new site where you have to submit a picture of yourself to be accepted.

I got rejected by a fat single mother hunch back 4 foot nothing foid with dirt on her neck before when I worked.

00AF77E2 7464 4B74 8548 B1686DF129B1

She kind of looked like this to the T same neck and everything she also had acne

Look, imbeciles. I've never seen a god-damn ugly looking woman in my whole life. The ones I know are BOOMERS.

Most people here are like that unfourantely.

Sadly this isn't a website for incels, most people here are fakecels and not bad looking.

We need a new site where you have to submit a picture of yourself to be accepted.
If it meant not being doxxed I wouldn’t mind tbh. Website should just be called volcels.is

Another woman with another useless question go fucking live your life why are u here
Not a woman, an incel but not desperate enough to consider ugly females yet.

What about Indians?
Eh? I don't know any indian women here in Southern Europe. Most of them are married already (arranged marriages). Some of them are OKish looking, dateable material.

Eh? I don't know any indian women here in Southern Europe. Most of them are married already (arranged marriages). Some of them are OKish looking, dateable material.
Where can I ask questions to incels without getting told I am an infiltrator?lol

Where can I ask questions to incels without getting told I am an infiltrator?lol
I don't know. Recently registered users seemingly tend to be more annoying than ever.

Another woman with another useless question go fucking live your life why are u here
Because they just like all other women despise avrage and ugly and short men,and think that they are entitled to a chad or at least a chad lite even if they are ugly themselfs or morbidly obese.Because we live in an autistic gynocentric society that tells us every women is a beautiful stacy goddess and encoureges foids to be egoistical chadsexual and highly delusional.