Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why recognizing approach anxiety is actually good

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
A lot of men vent about having approach anxiety when it comes to women. They think that this means that there is something wrong with them.

Approach anxiety is just your own body's instinct and intuition that tells you, that women don't want you. Think Chad or Tyrone has approach anxiety? Approach anxiety is something that only normie and especially ugly men have.

Your own body is actually protecting you from losing even more status, from losing face. From having your self-esteem even more pummeled to the ground. Your own body literally understands that you'll get rejected, before it even happens.

If women actually wanted you to approach them, you wouldn't have approach anxiety. Women would drop the bitch shield and smile at you. Women would flirt with you, make you feel comfortable, even approach you themselves. That's how women do it with attractive men, thus building their confidence even further. For ugly men, women do the opposite. They act in ways that are literally meant to make you less confident. They don't engage in eye contact, they avoid you, they don't small talk with you.

I keep seeing these retarded posts from redditors like "I approached a hundred women last month! Great success! Didn't get any numbers and some women were mean to me but its all good!"

How retarded can one be. That's just self-harm. Don't do it.

Just trust your own intuition and instincts. Your own body doesn't lie to you. If you feel like you're about to faint, then you're probably about to faint. If you feel like you have a food poisoning because you want to vomit your guts out, then you probably do have a food poisoning. If you have social anxiety around women, its because women don't want you around, and your body recognizes this as true, and thus you feel uneasy.

Chad doesn’t know what anxiety even is. It never began for us

high iq ngl, its happened to the best of us who went through any IMPR00000VING phase in our lifetimes

my anxiety is so bad that i havent talked to anyone my age in years

Real men don't have anxiety, it's resERved for cursed creations like us to make our lives even more hell.

Dnr it's over

high IQ. inhibitions and anxieties dont just appear out of thin air, they are there for a reason

A lot of men vent about having approach anxiety when it comes to women. They think that this means that there is something wrong with them.

Approach anxiety is just your own body's instinct and intuition that tells you, that women don't want you. Think Chad or Tyrone has approach anxiety? Approach anxiety is something that only normie and especially ugly men have.

Your own body is actually protecting you from losing even more status, from losing face. From having your self-esteem even more pummeled to the ground. Your own body literally understands that you'll get rejected, before it even happens.

If women actually wanted you to approach them, you wouldn't have approach anxiety. Women would drop the bitch shield and smile at you. Women would flirt with you, make you feel comfortable, even approach you themselves. That's how women do it with attractive men, thus building their confidence even further. For ugly men, women do the opposite. They act in ways that are literally meant to make you less confident. They don't engage in eye contact, they avoid you, they don't small talk with you.

I keep seeing these retarded posts from redditors like "I approached a hundred women last month! Great success! Didn't get any numbers and some women were mean to me but its all good!"

How retarded can one be. That's just self-harm. Don't do it.

Just trust your own intuition and instincts. Your own body doesn't lie to you. If you feel like you're about to faint, then you're probably about to faint. If you feel like you have a food poisoning because you want to vomit your guts out, then you probably do have a food poisoning. If you have social anxiety around women, its because women don't want you around, and your body recognizes this as true, and thus you feel uneasy.
I approached well over 400 girls before i gave up. manlet and severe facial disfiguration so it never began for me

And nice to see the old avi back :feelsokman: