Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why should "ugly" females fuck/date you?

T

Terri

Banned
-
This is another thing that pisses me off about you guys, shaming women who don't look like models for wanting to date and have sex with guys she finds attractive!

Look, just because the girl is carrying some extra curves or has a plain face, it doesn't mean she should settle for any guy that will have her. I would probably be rated under 5/10 on here, but I can get guys I consider sexy and good looking because I know I'm worth it. Us ladies need to get wet and aroused properly, we can't just fuck any guy, like you could fuck any girl. Having sex with a guy we find repulsive just wouldn't work.

Don't get me wrong though, we aren't so shallow as guys where only looks matter, if the guy is successful, rich and has a great loving personality then that could win us over. But there has to be a physical attraction too for it to be real.

I can tell how much some of guys are hurting from being rejected even by the "fat uggos" but not everyone can be a winner in life. Accept things and move on, sex isn't everything and is actually extremely overrated anyway. Spend time on hobbies, building a good career and enjoying life in other ways and stop posting on toxic places like this. You will only end up getting more depressed and hateful to the extent you could physically harm an innocent girl and end up in serious trouble!

Im 100% sure you are a men.

Reported, troll.

KilluminoidBR said:
Im 100% sure you are a men.

Reported, troll.

No, you guys are the trolls with the nonsense and hate speech against women  you say on here.

Food is overrated, African children aren't entitled to it and should move on, find hobbies.
Orrrrrrrr eat fat uggos.

Terri said:
No, you guys are the trolls with the nonsense and hate speech against women  you say on here.

Get off this site and back in the fucking kitchen! I hope Ted's ghost fucking rapes you in your sleep!

BYE BYE DORK DORK

Maybe I'll find your dox and do it myself. Prepare your anus.

Lol you are the reason sites like this exists. ''Men in my league are yucky!, I want to date model chads cus im worth it yurr''

what a cuck, or a femoid?

I understand and don't blame you. Because no girl will ever physically find me attractive I should go kill myself. I'm almost there, so you can be happy of one less ugly person around.

Shut the fuck up and die you fucking pig whore.

I WANT TO FUCKING KILL THIS BITCH. SOMEONE SEND ME HER LOCATION

I read the post, and she's basically admitting to being a shallow cunt. Wow. Good argument to win us over, fucking idiot.

[attachment=1676]

Attachments

• v0065_s-200x150.gif
    v0065_s-200x150.gif
    286.8 KB · Views: 89
LMAO by "extra curves" you mean 100 pound of android fat?
Nice one.

Filthy slut I hope you get run over by a truck.

Please be a troll
- I have low standards
- I don't blame women but I blame the cruelty of human nature and society

if the guy is successful, rich and has a great loving personality then that could win us over

Successful = I want a high status man
Rich =I want his money
"Loving personality" : I hope he does everything for me and what I want

This is the most shallow and hypocritical shit I have ever seen

Fuck u