Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why so many impatient ane lazy drivers!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
These fuckers are as common as weed. I see many drivers in my area 10-15 mph over speed limit. worse some of these retarda dont even signal when changing lanes.

They need make getting driving license harder tbh.

who cares, driving fast is fun, fuck other road users especially granparents that go 20mph

It seems like speed limits have become optional in my area during lockdown, even if the roads are packed. So much tailgaiting

It seems like speed limits have become optional in my area during lockdown
Definitely. Everyone i know also seems to speed to. Its like the normal.

Definitely. Everyone i know also seems to speed to. Its like the normal.
Brutal, we really need higher standards for driving but I just know some bleeding hearts in my area will point out how poorer people will be disadvantaged :feelsseriously: Increased license standards is probably a non-starter in some areas of the country too.

These fuckers are as common as weed. I see many drivers in my area 10-15 mph over speed limit. worse some of these retarda dont even signal when changing lanes.

They need make getting driving license harder tbh.
Yup seen it all. The worse ones are the ones that decide they want to take an exit and come flying over from the left lane to the right just to slam on their brakes. They don’t even seem to realize they are just seconds from becoming my hood ornament.
Merging on is another thing they struggle with. No one seems to understand what yield means. Yes I’ll try to move over for you but I’m not always able to.
Nope they don’t care
beep beep get out of my way I’m important I got a cubicle to get to

GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING SLOWPOKE INKEL!

You drive like a bitch if you're complaining about someone only going 10 miles over lmfao

Most bad drivers i see are foids

It seems like speed limits have become optional in my area during lockdown, even if the roads are packed. So much tailgaiting
Normies dgaf about going over the speed limit unless there are speed traps set by cops nearby tbh

Where I live it’s most common that people drive under the speed limit.. annoying as shit.

High IQ. I purposely go slow to piss off people who are tailgating me

Traffic