Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why some incels start sounding like larpers

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Because over time the lack of affection, sex and validation from women and the subsequent ostracization by other guys because of your low value makes you feel lost and alone and you start going insane and think about and posting things that don't make sense.

It's not easy to stay sane when everyone around you ignores and treats you differently no matter how you act and mocks you or dismisses things you say entirely. Or when you try and interact with others here and even on this site you are dismissed, sometimes rather ironically by fakecels that are trying to mog everybody to act tough.
So the line between incels and larpers isn't always definitive. Too bad though because if other users turn against them for acting stranger than usual or going through a difficult phase in life they might still be banned. Not any different from real life. Incels are never completely given the benefit of the doubt.

I agree
Discrimination, rejection, getting ignored.
It all leads to mental illness and delusions.

Also, fuck off CuckTears.
No matter how much therapy and SSRIs we take, we will still be discriminated, rejected, ignored, etc
You just want us to accept the shit we have to go through

I agree
Discrimination, rejection, getting ignored.
It all leads to mental illness and delusions.
Tbh I partly made this thread because @JohnWickCel was having a hard time in Inceldom Discussion and a lot of members are saying things like "you're too young", "grow up", "get off this site", "you're going through a phase" and the like. While they might not be aware of it focusing on his age so much is like a subtle form of age mogging and looking down on him. It shows that contrary to incel "critics" many members here have what it takes to be a normie but they are just too unattractive.
In other words, it's not the personality. People here are like people elsewhere but they don't meet the basic looks threshold and are treated differently because of this.

I have no idea why JohnWickCel made up the story about the shotgun jamming but desperate times can drive people to say and do desperate things. He might be a little young but young males with bad luck in life have nowhere to turn to. People their age are trying to one-up them, older people are trying to look down on them and humblebrag about how they are older and more experienced. What I'm saying is episodes of irrationality from males trodden down by society isn't always them trying to gain extra sympathy like people think.
Even here a lot of people can't tolerate weak males that complain too much or feel they are put upon by others. A lot of males do this without realizing it so it helps to point this out so hopefully people can't be too hard on each other.
Males in a weakened vulnerable state that women get away with being in because of their sex appeal have no such thing to fall back on. At the very least when the world won't give them the benefit of the doubt it's nice to extend them a bit more sympathy.

Also, fuck off CuckTears.
No matter how much therapy and SSRIs we take, we will still be discriminated, rejected, ignored, etc
You just want us to accept the shit we have to go through
You might like this, who says CuckTears gets to have all the fun?

I'm not trying to insult you but why are you defending me? Your just going to bring hate down on yourself.

Interesting theory. I bet it applies to a lot of suicide-by-mod users.

I'm not trying to insult you but why are you defending me?
Because you seem to be in a bad state and a lot of people coming down on you harshly may not realize it but if the same behavior were coming from a female they might be more likely to condone it. It helps to point these biases out.

It's not you in particular but I like giving weak males in a bad position in life some benefit of the doubt when people around them don't give them that much.

Your just going to bring hate down on yourself.
I'm ready for that.

Interesting theory. I bet it applies to a lot of suicide-by-mod users.
It just shows when people here say the world doesn't care about weak men. Well, that's a very hard thing to naturally overcome even for people that have a bad opinion of women it seems.

Tbh I partly made this thread because @JohnWickCel was having a hard time in Inceldom Discussion and a lot of members are saying things like "you're too young", "grow up", "get off this site", "you're going through a phase" and the like. While they might not be aware of it focusing on his age so much is like a subtle form of age mogging and looking down on him. It shows that contrary to incel "critics" many members here have what it takes to be a normie but they are just too unattractive.
In other words, it's not the personality. People here are like people elsewhere but they don't meet the basic looks threshold and are treated differently because of this.

I have no idea why JohnWickCel made up the story about the shotgun jamming but desperate times can drive people to say and do desperate things. He might be a little young but young males with bad luck in life have nowhere to turn to. People their age are trying to one-up them, older people are trying to look down on them and humblebrag about how they are older and more experienced. What I'm saying is episodes of irrationality from males trodden down by society isn't always them trying to gain extra sympathy like people think.
Even here a lot of people can't tolerate weak males that complain too much or feel they are put upon by others. A lot of males do this without realizing it so it helps to point this out so hopefully people can't be too hard on each other.
Males in a weakened vulnerable state that women get away with being in because of their sex appeal have no such thing to fall back on. At the very least when the world won't give them the benefit of the doubt it's nice to extend them a bit more sympathy.

You might like this, who says CuckTears gets to have all the fun?
Honestly I agree with you, but I still think @JohnWickCel is being immature lel, I don't hate him of course, but he's acting hostile towards everyone.

Because you seem to be in a bad state and a lot of people coming down on you harshly may not realize it but if the same behavior were coming from a female they might be more likely to condone it. It helps to point these biases out.

It's not you in particular but I like giving weak males in a bad position in life some benefit of the doubt when people around them don't give them that much.

I'm ready for that.

It just shows when people here say the world doesn't care about weak men. Well, that's a very hard thing to naturally overcome even for people that have a bad opinion of women it seems.
People on here are right to get mad about the lie. I just didn't want them calling me a pussy which would also make them mock me.
Honestly I agree with you, but I still think @JohnWickCel is being immature lel, I don't hate him of course, but he's acting hostile towards everyone.
Insulting them isn't helping, but they wouldn't give me a chance to begin with, at least most of them won't.

People on here are right to get mad about the lie. I just didn't want them calling me a pussy which would also make them mock me.

Insulting them isn't helping, but they wouldn't give me a chance to begin with, at least most of them won't.
I agree. I wouldn't have suggested it was your age if they didn't bring it up but instead focused on how you lied. But the fact your age started coming into focus is when I felt the need to point this bias out. These type of incidents are usually used by incel "critics" to paint incel sites as harmful to young guys but I believe this reaction is no different than how normies would react and isn't necessarily malevolent and that if pointed it might not be as severe.
Yeah immaturity and being carefree, being a bit of prankster isn't tolerated in young males at all while females of all ages are excused for this behavior because it makes them look cute. It's probably a small but not insignificant reason a lot of young males in vulnerable states feel worse off and put upon by the world than young females that behave in this same way but don't get as much negative reinforcement.

Yeah immaturity and being carefree, being a bit of prankster isn't tolerated in young males at all while females of all ages are excused for this behavior because it makes them look cute. It's probably a small but not insignificant reason a lot of young males in vulnerable states feel worse off and put upon by the world than young females that behave in this same way but don't get as much negative reinforcement.
I myself don't tolerate females acting immature at all, and I'm pretty sure many people here also don't tolerate that stuff in general, so I don't think this applies to everyone.

@your personality the discrimination towards youngcels is justified to a large extent, most of u won't be here for long.

I myself don't tolerate females acting immature at all, and I'm pretty sure many people here also don't tolerate that stuff in general, so I don't think this applies to everyone.
Okay I'm just pointing out that even on this site sometimes I see that the standards of maturity people often hold guys to even when they go through difficult times shows up here occasionally. Again I don't think it is malevolent but it helps to point it out imo so people recognize this.

@your personality the discrimination towards youngcels is justified to a large extent, most of u won't be here for long.
Agewise I'm not a youngcel but my main point is that ideally the focus should be on the argument and lack of sincerity not the age or immaturity.
Of course in heated debates people will go for the others perceived weakness or disadvantage such as them being younger but I'm saying shitting on youngcels only serves to divide oldcels and youngcels further and cultivates a rebellious and caustic response in many youngcels.

Last edited:
Truer words were never spoken.

Okay I'm just pointing out that even on this site sometimes I see that the standards of maturity people often hold guys to even when they go through difficult times shows up here occasionally. Again I don't think it is malevolent but it helps to point it out imo so people recognize this.

Agewise I'm not a youngcel but my main point is that ideally the focus should be on the argument and lack of sincerity not the age or immaturity.
Of course in heated debates people will go for the others perceived weakness or disadvantage such as them being younger but I'm saying shitting on youngcels only serves to divide oldcels and youngcels further and cultivates a rebellious and caustic response in many youngcels.
Agree with you there, we Incels shouldn't hate each other like this.

been here for less than 1 day-cel coming in with the takes

tbh my impression of @JohnWickCel is just that he's young. he acts like every other freshman in high school. I think his behavior is pretty standard for his age so I don't have anything personal against him but it's easy to see why people get annoyed by it. I'm sure in a few years he'll look back on all his melodramatic posts here and cringe at them

been here for less than 1 day-cel coming in with the takes

tbh my impression of @JohnWickCel is just that he's young. he acts like every other freshman in high school. I think his behavior is pretty standard for his age so I don't have anything personal against him but it's easy to see why people get annoyed by it. I'm sure in a few years he'll look back on all his melodramatic posts here and cringe at them
I've actually been reading the stuff from here for months now, but decided to register yesterday. Also, agreed on everything else you wrote.

I've actually been reading the stuff from here for months now, but decided to register yesterday.
yeah I figured I just thought it seemed kind of funny

Because over time the lack of affection, sex and validation from women and the subsequent ostracization by other guys because of your low value makes you feel lost and alone and you start going insane and think about and posting things that don't make sense.

It's not easy to stay sane when everyone around you ignores and treats you differently no matter how you act and mocks you or dismisses things you say entirely. Or when you try and interact with others here and even on this site you are dismissed, sometimes rather ironically by fakecels that are trying to mog everybody to act tough.
So the line between incels and larpers isn't always definitive. Too bad though because if other users turn against them for acting stranger than usual or going through a difficult phase in life they might still be banned. Not any different from real life. Incels are never completely given the benefit of the doubt.
p p

Yeah, this place has that effect.

I was going cold turkey for a few days, and it actually improved my mental health.

Yeah, this place has that effect.

I was going cold turkey for a few days, and it actually improved my mental health.
It's good up to the point where you see the blackpill IRL and realize you can't escape it tbh
Usually it's things like PDA, seeing women give you disgusted looks for just existing, seeing people treat you and other males as expendable compared to females, the constant urge for society to remind males they have to be productive and hustle that causes you to go back here though.

Look, he is acting immature and it is due to age. I told him he is acting damn near identically to how I acted at that age. I made my share of cringe posts in the online communities I hung around in those days. Of course when someone with experience pointed this out to me, I got butthurt, rage quit the community and continued to fumble around my way through life - spending the majority of it rotting between bouts of cringe.

That said, I don’t know if it’s even possible to get through to teens over the internet. They need a real presence in their life whois capable of motivating into the correct actions in spite of the teen’s overwhelming depression and anxiety.

I think I can typically spot the larpers. I can spot the one who are here for the humor, or the ones here to brag, or just the bullies.

I tend to not say anything until it's confirmed cuz I don't wanna start drama but there's a lot of users i don't take seriously cuz I know they're fakes

Look, he is acting immature and it is due to age. I told him he is acting damn near identically to how I acted at that age. I made my share of cringe posts in the online communities I hung around in those days. Of course when someone with experience pointed this out to me, I got butthurt, rage quit the community and continued to fumble around my way through life - spending the majority of it rotting between bouts of cringe.
These kinds of things are bound to happen as long as there are younger guys on this site tbh but a lot of people were piling on him just because of his age and I saw a parallel to how a lot of normies that like to mog each other behave and thought I'd point it out before it starts becoming too much of an issue. When it isn't pointed out some of the same teencels go to other areas of the internet and say that incels reallly are unforgiving and scummy and others take the advantage to try to inforce this notion even though they know normies can act just as petty.

That said, I don’t know if it’s even possible to get through to teens over the internet. They need a real presence in their life whois capable of motivating into the correct actions in spite of the teen’s overwhelming depression and anxiety.
Sadly there's not a lot of role models or place of belonging for a lot of youngcels and all parts of society are targeting them to try and use them for their own ends. In that way it's easier being an oldcel because society feels less use for you. It's a brutal agepill and probably a reason why media and society is so obsessed with angry young men but dismisses angrier middle aged and older men.

Interesting thread.

I figure it's a signal noise problem...
- Got to be loud to be heard though the clamor.

Mixed with a lack of real life experience.. - Perhaps due to excessive sheltering/ helicopter parenting.

In a way it's a lot like "the boy that cried wolf" story.

Sometimes, a man spends so much time being invisible, that he will do anything to be seen.

Interesting thread.

I figure it's a signal noise problem...
- Got to be loud to be heard though the clamor.
Sometimes that behavior is just a plea for attention but I've found it's more you lose all high inhib type behavior now that you know you have nothing to lose and the world is passing you by.

Mixed with a lack of real life experience.. - Perhaps due to excessive sheltering/ helicopter parenting.
Nah that only goes so far. Plenty of normies that had excessive sheltering/helicopter parenting but still turned out fine.

In a way it's a lot like "the boy that cried wolf" story.

Sometimes, a man spends so much time being invisible, that he will do anything to be seen.
It's more the infuriating but inevitable idea that the world will go on without a male that has been treated badly by the world for its amusement. That is more the cause of wanting to be seen and let people know you are still out there by doing whatever it takes to keep yourself known and making grandiose statements.