Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why some NT's brag about doing cocaine?

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I had these coworkers who were talking about how many grams of cocaine they used in all these years.

How cringe is that and why it happens?

NTs are complete low iq braindead domesticated faggots
cocaine is pretty much just caffeine(normal fag drug)

They are 80smaxxing @Emba

taking risks and doing illegal stuff is a dark triad trait
they just wanna seem like they're psychopathic and intimidating and all that bs

i remember a work party where they brought in weed at work and smoked it after taping up the smoke detectors, and the married young foids working there sat on random guys' laps that weren't their husbands, just normalfag shit

it was a part of my boarding school experience
i remember a work party where they brought in weed at work and smoked it after taping up the smoke detectors, and the married young foids working there sat on random guys' laps that weren't their husbands, just normalfag shit
what the fuck kind of workplace lets that shit happen in the 2010s?

not everyone works in a megacorp with sensitivity training

because of its price, they brag about their resources.

cocaine is actual bs id rather throw my money out the window

I had these coworkers who were talking about how many grams of cocaine they used in all these years.

Cause cocaine used to be a wealthy people drug. The shit you get on the streets these days is bad quality though, and every wagecuck can afford it. Not cool. Not that drugs would've ever been cool, just saying.

In short: Normal people like to brag about their cocaine usage because it has the image of a cool drug for wealthy people. In reality, of course, it makes them look like a sixth grader bragging about drinking beer for the first time. Again, not cool.

Last edited:
ah something to notice here is that true drug addicts doesn't tell anything about their addictions, they live in the shadows.

taking risks and doing illegal stuff is a dark triad trait
they just wanna seem like they're psychopathic and intimidating and all that bs

no, it's more of a social trait as peer pressure.
you're getting it backwards, they do drugs and most of time are drunk and drugged up to cope, forgetting, lowering inhibition. It's where the NT portray comes from, when in reality NT only means that you aren't neurodivergent. Virgins are ostracized and don't rely on drugs, so they observe how most people act that are mostly on drugs and think that they're on default mode.
everyone takes risks, unless you've abnormal sensitivity, too much fear, not normal at all.

Alcohol and coke are the biggest normalfag retard drugs in existence

I've tried coke and crack once. Exactly what I expected. Waste of time and money. The crack just took my drunk buzz away. Just watch Wolf of Wall Street. That's what everyone is emulating.

Coke is insanely expensive for a short high and a drug that makes people compulsively do it until it's gone. I've witnessed a group of friends back in university have the occasional coke nights. I call it the asshole drug because that's what it makes even the most mild mannered people become cocky dicks. They have no inhibition and all the confidence in the world. At first the lines will be every half hour or so. Then chop off 5 minutes for every session to the point they are doing lines every 10 minutes or less. It sends your drinking tolerance through the roof. People I know who would be comatose after 6 beers can drink a whole 24 in one night and be wide awake. When there's alcohol and coke in your blood it actually synthesizes a new drug called cocaethylene which gives even more 'super powers' on top of alcohol and coke. Possible side effects may be....heart explosion?

They brag about that,
because it's the best illegal drug EVER!

That stuff makes you feel like superman.

NTs are complete low iq braindead domesticated faggots
cocaine is pretty much just caffeine(normal fag drug)
I suppose you've tried it? Perhaps like speed and alcohol? But without the shakes and blackouts.... Nah!

#1, It's a pain killer.
#2, it's a dopamine and serotonin booster....
It doesn't make to talk faster, it makes you more confident.
They are 80smaxxing @Emba
Lol tks bro!
it was a part of my boarding school experience

Rich people's problems.
cocaine is actual bs id rather throw my money out the window
Yeah. Too expensive 4 sure. But it was nice for a while.
Cause cocaine used to be a wealthy people drug. The shit you get on the streets these days is bad quality though, and every wagecuck can afford it. Not cool. Not that drugs would've ever been cool, just saying.

In short: Normal people like to brag about their cocaine usage because it has the image of a cool drug for wealthy people. In reality, of course, it makes them look like a sixth grader bragging about drinking beer for the first time. Again, not cool.
I used to buy beer for 6th graders.

most are middle school dropouts tbh

Personally, I don't even find coke very enjoyable
You feel good of course but other substances like MDMA are a lot better