Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: You hear about your co-workers hooking up with each other

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
As a fast food worker in Liberal California, I have heard some of my coworkers brag about having sex with my other co-workers. It's very torturous. When I go back home from work, I sit alone on my couch and rot while my foid co-worker and the my male co-worker are excited to leave work so they can go have intimate, pleasurable sex in their bedroom. Its so unfair. I cant help but to think about my male and female coworkers falling in love while I am all alone. Sexhavers piss me off, especially the ones who are around my age. How dare they brag about their sex lives to others. I don't give a shit if more people go ER, they are all wild animals.

As a fast food worker in Liberal California, I have heard some of my coworkers brag about having sex with my other co-workers. It's very torturous. When I go back home from work, I sit alone on my couch and rot while my foid co-worker and the my male co-worker are excited to leave work so they can go have intimate, pleasurable sex in their bedroom. Its so unfair. I cant help but to think about my male and female coworkers falling in love while I am all alone. Sexhavers piss me off, especially the ones who are around my age. How dare they brag about their sex lives to others. I don't give a shit if more people go ER, they are all wild animals.
Have any of you guys experienced this before?

Yes.
One of my current copes right now is to socialcirclemaxx by getting a bunch of jobs in the service industry.
Of course it isn't working.

Yes.
One of my current copes right now is to socialcirclemaxx by getting a bunch of jobs in the service industry.
Of course it isn't working.
It won't work for sub5 men like you and me

Tbh no, because I pay zero attention to anything normies say, because everything thing they do is based on status and I don't play that stupid game as a sperg, and doubly not in this jew world. Sorry I can't help.

Holy fuck that is brutal I'm so lucky I havent heard any of that at my work I would actually ERupt
I havent heard about them with each other but i do hear them talk about their own relationships and the girl about my age is so excited about just moving in with her boyfriend :feelsUnreal:

yo i saw your post about darth aurelius are you still in contact with him and also where did he go
Yes, he is still active. He is working on making a new website for his incel movement which will not be banned or censored.

Relatable, and it's brutal.

It won't work for sub5 men like you and me
Yep but I will keep trying a little while longer... otherwise volcel.
Going to try getting some jobs outside of my hometown and see how different it is, not expecting a lot.

Last edited:
Yes, he is still active. He is working on making a new website for his incel movement which will not be banned or censored.
He's making a forum?

can you share the discord
He doesn't have discord anymore, he is permanently banned. Soon, he will make a new website or he will purchase the .is forum from Master.

Happens more often than most of us think. I have always been under the impression that talking about such stuff within earshot of others was retarded/some kind of animalistic <90 iq urge, but I guess normies are just built different.

just listen to the stories for good fap material

I hear all sorts of shit, makes me feel like an alien from some other planet. I didn't ask for the details but these people love to gossip about their sex lives and relationships in the open, I have to seeth internally otherwise I would look like a complete buffoon if I sperg or say anything.

Facts, even more brootal in the military

Reminder that most of the times when this happens, it's the female who shows interest in the men first because men are usually timid now after #MeToo.
This just makes it even more brutal.

Tbh no, because I pay zero attention to anything normies say, because everything thing they do is based on status and I don't play that stupid game as a sperg, and doubly not in this jew world. Sorry I can't help.
But they talking 8-17 non stop. And everyday.
Do you really can 'pay no attention' ?