Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why soyddit have so much simps?

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
★★
Notice when a woman asks for a review on reddit ratesme she always has hundreds of comments from simps to validate her ego :feelsjuice:
Screenshot 20240316 134328 Chrome

What do you expect from reddit

sometimes i'll coom to foids pics on looksmax subreddiys

Because they're all pathetic

Reddit admins have draconian censorship rules that bans hate speech but only against "marginalized" groups
Without the censorships subs like r/incels and r/coontown would still exist and it would be more like 4chan

Reddit has more incels than us. Only they aren't called incels because they actively simp for these stupid bitches.

Reddit is the epitome of mindless groupthink. The upvote system promotes this, which is why I'm glad this site finally removed it.

I would kill everyone on this forum burn them alive I would kill my family and everyone in my city for 5 minute vagina access with skinny average college girl! (In gta)

Notice when a woman asks for a review on reddit ratesme she always has hundreds of comments from simps to validate her ego :feelsjuice:
View attachment 1092865
Reddit in itself is simply just an examination into the bleakness & brutality of the Blackpill, bluepill, and nature of humanity as a whole.

It highlights how foids simply will attain a much more higher status & standard, due to the fact that they just exist as a woman: Reddit only reinforces this, since the upvote system simply serves to enhance the gynocentrism, as foids, cucks, faggots, etc. will only continue to upvote this & generate the hive mind mentality around it.

I've seen tons of examples of males, even average ones, being brutally roasted, joked about, and commented negatively upon by the Redditard hivemind.

Vagina = 350 upvotes. Hey, two numbers, that means we can calculate the validation inequality index.
350 / 5 = 70
So it's official. An average woman gets 70x more validation than an average man.

Think about when you get one notification on this webforum. Well, if you were a woman, that would be 70 notifications.

No wonder a woman killed herself when the IRL validation stream stopped coming in during covid years.