Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why tf are so many ethnics moving to DACH?

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
Jfl recently saw the immigration stats and it's fucking over. Most ethnics in DACH are complete truecels

There are a lot of these pudgy shitskin students in big cities at TU9s

its disgusting that they are coming to DACH to explicitly to ruin pajeet SMV. These fuckers even ruin it for gl ethnics too.I'm a shitskin myself and find it disgusting when shitskins einwanderungmaxx

Imagine having to witness these animals walking in your cities and living alongside them. Just end it already you german cucks

He’s so ashy and wiry he hardly even looks human, canoe lips too

Dach these nuts

I have just recently finished reading 1984 and I couldn't help but think about recent events in my own life regarding this forum. I now understand the 'thought police', the fragility of the human psyche, and power dynamics. It seems SergeantIncel banned me because something I said triggered him. It didn't matter if I didn't explicitly break the rules, it didn't matter that my post was about helping other incels and finding out the truth of this world.

It seems evident now that this forum is not a place for truth, it is not like the feminist/liberal vacuum that is mainstream internet. It is just a different vacuum.

Even my last post on ban appeal was deleted, undoubtedly because I triggered sergeant incel. Undoubtedly this one will be too. I never got a reason for my banning.

All I can say is that sergeant incel is respectfully a coward. Refusing to engage in critical thought at the cost of hurting his feelings. Something I once believed to be only the case with leftists. Now, I see that this same mentality exists in all spheres of life, even something as niche as an incel forum.

I urge anyone who has read this to look up "Jeremy Delle" and read the story on him and the inspiration behind Pearl Jam's song "Jeremy". Then, nootice my profile picture is an elephant that Jeremy Delle once drew.

I never wanted to sow discord among this forum, if that's how I was perceived then so be it. I only strive and live for the betterment of mankind, through peaceful endeavors and actions. Understand why I live.

Thank you all.
Nuke this world already