Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the fuck did my dad reproduce with my gypsy mother

E

ERaser

Self-banned
-
Out of all foids he choose a fucking gypsy. Why can't I be fully white/slav? What's the fucking point of shitting out a kid that looks like a brown cockroach?

cause men rarely choose unless chad

He just fucked what he got man

Damm that is terrible Gypsys are fucken thieving scum, why did your dad have to be such a retard.

Damm that is terrible Gypsys are fucken thieving scum, why did your dad have to be such a retard.
He's brainwashed by jews he posts punch nazis on social media

I think we would also be selfish in that situation, pleasure over consequences.

Out of all foids he choose a fucking gypsy. Why can't I be fully white/slav? What's the fucking point of shitting out a kid that looks like a brown cockroach?
Did you ever ask him why?

Tell us what he says jfl
I asked them what's the point of making gypsy children and my mother started crying and my father asked me if I'm a a racist then I had a long talk with my father trying to blackpill him

I asked them what's the point of making gypsy children and my mother started crying and my father asked me if I'm a a racist then I had a long talk with my father trying to blackpill him
Damn, that’s sad. What happened next? I’m especially curious how your father copes and how your mother processes the racepill since she chose a white man over a gypsy man herself.

Damn, that’s sad. What happened next? I’m especially curious how your father copes and how your mother processes the racepill since she chose a white man over a gypsy man herself.
She pretends to be an elegant women but is actually just a dumb roastie

She pretends to be an elegant women but is actually just a dumb roastie
Jfl, brutal mother pill. Was she a shitty mom?

No but she raised me as bluepilled, admitted me to the mental hospital, overprotective
Overprotectiveness has cucked every male these days.