Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the fuck doesnt the

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
Postman call or knock to let me know hes here with my packages he just drives by and app says it didnt fit my mailbox when i know the exact size of the package and i know it fits my mailbox, In other words could have just called me, Are all these fucks this corrupt? It always happens.

Yeah i got automated delivery on my packages but for some fucking reason i never know if they are there or not, One of them was also rude when i caught him and he said he been looking for me all over which is a lie, I tell him, You got my phone number on the order and the office, If you call me i can come outside and collect the package, The whole post office is a fucking joke and should kill itself!

Dude also said dont waste my time? Waste his time? I didnt even know he was there, Not related to this delivery but jesus fuck man just call!

Last edited:
How the fuck is it my fault when they make no effort to let me know they are here and they just fuck off making me wait even longer.... :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Someone should go ER on the post office for being so worthless bitches that cant even do something right!

Fucking package is still not available for pickup and no notice of yesterday other than, Le package was too big lie, Bruh my PO box can fit that fucking lego set, It also comes without a box and its a soft bag that is very thin, The fuck they smoking????

FUCK THE POSTAL SERVICE AND FUCK THE DELIVERY DRIVERS FOR BEING CORRUPT ASSHOLES THAT CANT EVEN DO THEYRE JOB!

That would be all, Thanks for listening

Good to get that out of my system.

I just tell them to leave the package in a safe place, if im not at the door

I just tell them to leave the package in a safe place, if im not at the door
Theres no option to do that or to contact the driver, Its beyond over

ok bro it is like you

I mean I agree of you

I worked as a postman for few months. Shit was hella annoying so I quit.

I worked as a postman for few months. Shit was hella annoying so I quit.
Understandable, FUCK POSTMEN AND POSTWOMEN AND POST OFFICES, NUKE THE WHOLE FUCKING THING!

Society would collapse
"And that's good:feelshmm:"
If they cant do theyre job anyway, Then why the fuck we need em? Home delivery my ass, Fucking liars!