Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Why the fuck is GPU prices still high?

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
My GTX 960 with 2gb of VRAM is displaying lines on my monitor and it gets very hot quickly (because the blower style reference fan is fucked up). So I go to Amazon to search for r7-270x, r7-280x, r9-380x r9-390x, Rx 470 and 480 and HOLY FUCKING SHIT AT THE PRICES 300$ for the base model of a 470 and the r9-390x is even worse $500-$700.

WHAT THE FUCK MINERCELS???

bitcoin faggots

and RAM too fucking blame crypto

Didn't pro miners use ASICS now?

seems like there's huge demand for old computer parts as well, is this bitcoin related?

I had a old geforce 760 card lying around, about 5 years old, was going to bin it but I decided to try ebay and it was saying it had a very high chance of selling. I was like "ok well ebay is recommending a $60 buyout", sold in about 10 minutes, i don't understand it;s basically useless for any modern game.

BITCOINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

buy used cards from non miners, in australia we have gumtree and facebook groups. fb groups have really good prices. theres heaps of 1070s up for 550aud when new is 700+

Buy used from the miners. But it seems it will go down soon, they're releasing models specifically made for mining.

Companies bought GPUs in inflated prices so now they have to sell the stock eventually it should stabilize again.

Its all the fucking normies trying to become cryptofags. These fuckers have a lot to answer for. By the time most of these retards got into the mining buisness the bubble was already starting to burst.

Companies bought GPUs in inflated prices so now they have to sell the stock eventually it should stabilize again.

High IQ observation. Yes hopefully all the cryptotards lost money so bad they have to start selling GPU's soon.

My palit 1080 still goes for the same price i bought it for in 2016

feelsgoodman