Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL why the fuck normies care about "ratio"

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
apparently normies have a huge thing for the ratio of replies/likes on twitter, I still have no idea which one is good and which one is bad, more retarded thing I've seen:feelskek::feelskek:

I don't know what the fuck is ratio. Fuck Twitter, by the way; I rarely use that besides my ocasional lurking for my masturbation sessions in Bloxcity.

Normally when the response reply gets more like than the original post, kind of like a dunk. It is silly. Just normie things.
idk I would rather get 10k replies and 10 likes than the opposites, but who knows how the normie mind works

and you still keep calling about it?

Do you know what clothes I walk down the street every day? one written with the letters: Natural Selection. do you know what they do? leave me alone. you should do the same. let the common people go to shit.

Do you know what clothes I walk down the street every day? one written with the letters: Natural Selection. do you know what they do? leave me alone. you should do the same. let the common people go to shit.
calling?

Is this a social media thing?

apparently normies have a huge thing for the ratio of replies/likes on twitter, I still have no idea which one is good and which one is bad, more retarded thing I've seen:feelskek::feelskek:
People from highschool unfollowed me on instagram because they wanted to have more followers than following.

People from highschool unfollowed me on instagram because they wanted to have more followers than following.
that one makes sense tho, but imagine being the person who thinks "yikes this person has more following than followers, they're aren't popular at all", must be a foid

I thought Twitter was for celebrities, SJWs, and now also Elon Musk. XD

that one makes sense tho, but imagine being the person who thinks "yikes this person has more following than followers, they're aren't popular at all", must be a foid
It was a 5'8 overweight curry

The normie herd mentality is real.

normies get a boner from social validation because they have negative IQ, every decision in their life is based on what everyone else is doing.

normies get a boner from social validation because they have negative IQ, every decision in their life is based on what everyone else is doing.
normies are genetic trash parasitic infestation on Earth and take pride in their negative IQ 'who has the most likes' validation because getting accepted by soyciety is their highest accomplishment and ability in life. when they die in their funeral their life is summarized by words such as 'they were well liked' literally referring to like ratio on soycial media. the amazing life of negative IQ normies.

Because they are retarded NPCs and if most of their fellow NPCs in their little normalfag bubble agree with something, then it must be true.

when they die in their funeral their life is summarized by words such as 'they were well liked' literally referring to like ratio on soycial media
kek that's true "he was loved" "he was a good boy"

Probably for algorythm to sell shit

Normies are just retards that rely on group think.

RATIO + L + YB BETTER

Because normies are obsessed with mob mentality and social approval. Look at #metoo or democracy. They're brainless animals.