Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why things like friendships increase lifespan statistically

XMR

XMR

Decentralized and ASIC resistant private money
★★★
Socializing doesn't provide a longer lifespan in itself. Talking to people is boring. Not much happens.

What does happen, though, is networking.

When you socialize, you gain friendships, but friendships don't "provide happiness" by themselves. It's the support that people provide. Financial, sexual and your status. Normies don't need to analyze why they feel happy, they just subconsciously do useful things. Being in their tribe makes them feel good because it's increasing their power. Normies don't analyze things, they just do things.

When your status is higher, it's more difficult to abuse you. Higher status is like body armor; people would prefer to hurt vulnerable people, because they know they'll get away with it. The person with low status is a victim of many attacks, while high status people live life on easy mode, avoiding attacks. Furthermore, if you have people that care about you as more than an acquaintance, you are more likely to have a group of people around you. It doesn't take a genius to know that it's difficult to bring down a person when that person is in a group. As a group, the person is stronger, and it's difficult to find a vulnerability when going against a group. Being seen in a group also increases status, these things go hand in hand.

Job wise, the people you know will let you know when job opportunities come up. If you're totally alone, you are missing out on a lot of job opportunities. The exponential disadvantage that this causes is extreme. You may say you don't like money, that's fine. However, people who are able to get better jobs are able to do less nonsensical work and live more. This increases their ability to actually live their life and do things like date and meet people, which exponentially once again increases their ability to find better jobs and make more money.

Money may not matter to you but when it comes down to it, you're going to spend a lot of time trying to get more of it, the more of it you don't have. The trap starts to set in when you're cutting corners trying to save money on things like food, and the tires on your car. Older tires will increase your chances of getting into an accident, which may leave you with a permanent injury. So now just imagine that what may cost only $400, which may seem like a lot to someone with a shitty job, causing you to have pain in your body for the rest of your life, plus an injury. But the normie with a decent job was able to buy new tires before they lost too much tread. Now it's even harder to find a good job because perhaps your options are limited.

So I think I've provided enough reasons for you to connect the dots.

Of course, those with more friends, and more socialization, have longer lifespans. They have less to worry about. There is a clear pathway, life is on easy mode. When it comes to relationships, they don't really have to worry. They know they'll get a relationship eventually. People aren't bullying them. They feel calm and relaxed. They're not in the dark, unlike a NEET incel who (from what I've seen in this forum) really doesn't know how easy it really is to get an easy job and make lots of money (TONS of money).

Furthermore, normies typically don't struggle with things like acne or having a unibrow, so they don't have to worry about things like shaving because their faces are just clear and smooth even if they eat mcdonalds for 5 years straight. They spend less time shaving and there's no unibrow to pluck (and learn how to pluck right)...

An ugly person will be more likely to struggle to make money and find time. For example you might have to shave around a pimple (because shit genetics) and pluck the hairs which will take a long time, plus you'll be making less money, so more stressed and trying to balance work and possibly school, which causes exponential problems when you're in a time crunch. For example, you might sleep for only 4 hours trying to have a good life and work hard and study hard and get in a car crash because you're tired. If you've been up all night, you're basically drunk, so you're basically driving drunk! The stress becomes exponential when all of these problems pile up. Plus you're alone and the only thing that happens is you get bullied and there's never been any support from anyone, even family, only bullying from normies who are so insane and stupid that they think they're good people even though they bully you sadistically.

Dnr but:

Having friends = Feeling appreciated = Feeling happier = You don't want to kys = You do what you can to live more

real friendships doesn't exist

Forum looks fine.

Socializing doesn't provide a longer lifespan in itself.
Except it does.

Loneliness is as bad for your health as smoking 100 cigarettes a day in large part because lonely men are not getting the feel-good chemicals associated with positive socialization, so our brains keep pumping cortisol and we can't relax, we're always stressed to the max like a soldier in a battlefield who got lost from his buddies and must find the way back to his platoon, except there is no platoon for your face/height/autism.

Except it does.

Loneliness is as bad for your health as smoking 100 cigarettes a day in large part because lonely men are not getting the feel-good chemicals associated with positive socialization, so our brains keep pumping cortisol and we can't relax, we're always stressed to the max like a soldier in a battlefield who got lost from his buddies and must find the way back to his platoon, except there is no platoon for your face/height/autism.
Did you even read my post though? I provided a slightly alternate reason as to why it lowers our life expectancy which is indirect (normies don't really know why they like socializing). Do you think it makes sense that you simply lose life expectancy simply because you aren't surrounded by people? I don't...

Did you even read my post though? I provided a slightly alternate reason as to why it lowers our life expectancy which is indirect (normies don't really know why they like socializing). Do you think it makes sense that you simply lose life expectancy simply because you aren't surrounded by people? I don't...
Yes, that's precisely what happens.

The biochemical mechanism was described in my reply. There is a vast body of research.

Yes, that's precisely what happens.

The biochemical mechanism was described in my reply. There is a vast body of research.
And you trust the normie research why?

And you trust the normie research why?
I don't trust blindly. I verified it in myself. When I'm more lonely (away from friends and family) my health worsens, and improves when I get some socialization.

I don't trust blindly. I verified it in myself. When I'm more lonely (away from friends and family) my health worsens, and improves when I get some socialization.
Placebo effect?

Can't wait to die at 30!!! =)

People that socialize are in better physical shape i.e more attractive. Boring stydy

I agree they'll have people in their circle who'll say to them "I know a guy who can help you with that, here's his number and tell him I gave you his number". Networking is overrated!

Except it does.

Bruh. This shit right here. fuck.