Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why this forum is great

S

SeifEsteem

My name is Zesto
-
cus u get acknowledged

ppl irl just ignore and avoid u

on here, everyone shares that experience so it makes it better

at least i can recognize y'all now with avatars instead of on reddit

Love this place, too.

someone give me a handy

Mods are very responsive too

Deep inside we all know that this place isnt good for our healthy

agreed, been a member for one day and its hilarious

pakicel said:
agreed, been a member for one day and its hilarious

r u laughing at us or with us

How can real life people compete with fellow Incel brethrens? This is analogous as to why 2D girls are better than 3D girls.

idkwattodowithlife said:
How can real life people compete with fellow Incel brethrens? This is analogous as to why 2D girls are better than 3D girls.

keep ur degeneracy to urself

I get shit on on here just like irl, not that much different.

Bri8564 said:
maybe it's cus ur loli

Bri8564 said:
Oh I remembered your feud (or fight) between you and Framecel. I think you guys were fighting over about something at Lookism.net, right?

SeifEsteem said:
maybe it's cus ur loli

Nah its not. Idkwattodo has a loli avi and he is liked by many users on here who defend him, including myself. Probably just lookism in action, there is no escape from it anywhere.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Bri8564 said:
Oh I remembered your feud (or fight) between you and Framecel. I think you guys were fighting over about something at Lookism.net, right?
Framecel thought i was an alt of some chad in israel because of the pic in my signature I think and I guess he really hated him or something because framecel harassed me big time(and I did retaliate, ngl) until I informed the mods.

Lol the admin just suspended my posting privileges because overlystinkypants called me a low t cuck, and i retaliated.

What a fucking pussy overlystinkypants is

Allblueeeee said:

Yep but it's comfortable as fuck and better than trying to get Stacey's attention

Bri8564 said:

I like you tbh

Facade said:
Yep but it's comfortable as fuck and better than trying to get Stacey's attention

I like you tbh

Thank you <3 i like you too that's why I sent you buddy request :)

Commandogook said:
Thank you <3 i like you too that's why I sent you buddy request :)

I meant @Bri8564 (I couldn't quote him)

We barely know each other but you also seem like a nice dude :^)

Facade said:
I meant @Bri8564 (I couldn't quote him)

We barely know each other but you also seem like a nice dude :^)

• I am bri8564, my main account was suspended from posting because overlystinkypants called me a low t cuck, and in turn I called him a "fucking faggot", Idk if the admin has some sort of relationship with him or something lol.

Commandogook said:

• I am bri8564, my main account was suspended from posting because overlystinkypants called me a low t cuck, and in turn I called him a "fucking faggot", Idk if the admin has some sort of relationship with him or something lol.

Ah lol this is bullshit. Many people were rude to me at my stacie messaged me thread ( I don't really care but nothing happend to them)

Facade said:
Ah lol this is bullshit. Many people were rude to me at my stacie messaged me thread ( I don't really care but nothing happend to them)

Yes it is bullshit. Just proved what i was saying earlier in this thread. Seems like this issue of admin and moderator favoritism is on pretty much all forums.

Commandogook said:
I am bri8564, my main account was suspended from posting because overlystinkypants called me a low t cuck, and in turn I called him a "fucking faggot", Idk if the admin has some sort of relationship with him or something lol.[/list]
That's strange, a lot of people insult each other, and also a lot banter get thrown around here a lot. However, there are other people that report others, they disagree with, which seems to be some sort of cop out, unless if you had some warnings before.

Facade said:
Well, I guess that's the main board for you. The off-topic board is a much more safer space than the main board and its more of a judgement-free zone.

idkwattodowithlife said:
That's strange, a lot of people insult each other, and also a lot banter get thrown around a lot. However, there are other people that report others, they disagree with, which seems to be some sort of cop out, unless if you had warnings before.

Well, I guess that's the main board for you. The off-topic board is much more safer space and its more of a judgement-free zone.

I only had one warning before which was because I said something bad to framecel, which was cleared up after i explained the situation to the mod and he stopped framecels harassment. I also tagged the moderator to what overlystinky said to me after i was suspended and also reported the post. All the moderator did was just delete my response to overlystinky and left the thread, I guess this confirms that they are in relationship with eachother.

idkwattodowithlife said:
That's strange, a lot of people insult each other, and also a lot banter get thrown around a lot. However, there are other people that report others, they disagree with, which seems to be some sort of cop out, unless if you had warnings before.

Well, I guess that's the main board for you. The off-topic board is much more safer space and its more of a judgement-free zone.

Have you seen my offtopic collab ? :D

acknowledge me!

Commandogook said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I only had one warning before which was because I said something bad to framecel, which was cleared up after i explained the situation to the mod and he stopped framecels harassment. I also tagged the moderator to what overlystinky said to me after i was suspended and also reported the post. All the moderator did was just delete my response to overlystinky and left the thread, I guess this confirms that they are in relationship with eachother.
Some people kind of act fast without thinking through or thoroughly, it's a human nature thing.

Anyways, sorry to hear about that. I don't think I could be of much help to you, but hopefully it all ends up getting sorted out.

Facade said:
Have you seen my offtopic collab ? :D
I have not seen it? Where is it :o?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Some people kind of act fast without thinking through or thoroughly, it's a human nature thing.

Anyways, sorry to hear about that. I don't think I could be of much help to you, but hopefully it all ends up getting sorted out.

I have not seen it? Where is it :o?

Yes I hope so as well friend, I tagged and reported overlystinkypants post, if he gets the same treatment I did then that's enough

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
acknowledge me!
Okay.

Hi ^.^.

to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_s-02-misaka.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
Okay.

Hi ^.^.

to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_s-02-misaka.jpg

let it be known that i appreciate this acknowledgement

SeifEsteem said:
can u give me a gf now

one gf here you go lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6_Be3VjuSc&feature=youtu.be

Allblueeeee said:

yolo

this place is way better than plebbit

SeifEsteem said:
at least i can recognize y'all now with avatars instead of on reddit

This is honestly the best feature compared to reddit.

ArtoriasWolf said:

Yes, the only complaint about the mod team is that goderator azavii isn't present in the community right now.

I feel like this is the only place I can be honest about myself, in real life, I have to fake confidence, with my internet friends, while I can talk about being a virgin I have to hold back my autistm sometimes.

anon_899 said:
ArtoriasWolf said:
Yes, the only complaint about the mod team is that goderator azavii isn't present in the community right now.
I feel like this is the only place I can be honest about myself, in real life, I have to fake confidence, with my internet friends, while I can talk about being a virgin I have to hold back my autistm sometimes.

niga with yo run on setnences

let's go captyre aziici