Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why was saint Hamudi incel

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I watched some of inceltv's videos and he regularly qoutes saint Hamudi.I was looking at Hamudis face, skin, eyes etc

Hamudi was not an ugly subhuman. I agree he was not a giga chad but he was also not autist looking or brutally 1/10 on the looks scale.

He could get a woman a few years older than him , land whales, grannys or a female younger than him but lower on smv scale.

I dont understand why exactly he was complaining about been incel. Was he a giga manlet or what was his problem?

How can Hamudi be the saint of the blackpill? This makes me think that many here are actually volcel. Okay I nderstand giga manlet, autists but subhuman looks. But Hamdui? no way because he could pull some women if he really wanted to.

Just confused here

short syrian in germany.

Because of his looks
He definately was not a low tier male in looks. He is average like 5/10 just like 60% of all males. He could looksmaxx, clothes max to go upto 6/10 so it wasnt over for him. He would struggle but still far from over.

This is why I am confused. Thats why I thibk he only wanted Stacys

He definately was not a low tier male in looks. He is average like 5/10 just like 60% of all males. He could looksmaxx, clothes max to go upto 6/10 so it wasnt over for him. He would struggle but still far from over.

This is why I am confused. Thats why I thibk he only wanted Stacys
He was a short fat ethnic refugee and balding

If he lost weight he would look average or above average

He was a short fat ethnic refugee and balding
Exactly why i am saying many are volcel

overweight ----> lose weight theory

balding ------> get a bandana like how the bikers wear theirs, cap/hat maxx, or beard and hairstyle thats go with your facemaxx.

short -----> if not giga manlet you can get a woman a few years older than you.

still not over

What made Hamudi different is; the guy was super low inhib

He would routinely after short weeks or months do 'incel activism' where he would approach subhumans or anyone really and tell them about an ugly guy who had gone through pain and was bullied, ostracized etc. and he did REAL LIFE ACTIVISM about incels.

This is super high inhib, it's super high risk, such a word, when you mention it, people hate you.

That's really what made him different.

High body fat and weak voice.

Deathnic in Germany

Cope, a fat old balding ethnic in white country is giga over

Ethnic tax -3 on his looks. Be in Germany and not 6ft another -3. You guys are crazy thinking he can get anything where he was.

Ethnic tax -3 on his looks. Be in Germany and not 6ft another -3. You guys are crazy thinking he can get anything where he was.
Dude have you ever been to Germany, Poland, Denmark, Holland? I have because I live there

Ethnics like Hamudi are impregnating German women. AsI said she will be 3-6 years older than him.

Ethnics like him easly get white polish or some EastEurope women who younger but lower smv.

Ethnics marry their own women from home.

Thats why I know what I am saying. Unless Hamudi was giga manlet. How tall was Hamudi btw?

Dude have you ever been to Germany, Poland, Denmark, Holland? I have because I live there

Ethnics like Hamudi are impregnating German women. AsI said she will be 3-6 years older than him.

Ethnics like him easly get white polish or some EastEurope women who younger but lower smv.

Ethnics marry their own women from home.

Thats why I know what I am saying. Unless Hamudi was giga manlet. How tall was Hamudi btw?
I doubt he could impregnate anyone. But he could save up decent money and marry a girl from his homeland.

What made Hamudi different is; the guy was super low inhib

He would routinely after short weeks or months do 'incel activism' where he would approach subhumans or anyone really and tell them about an ugly guy who had gone through pain and was bullied, ostracized etc. and he did REAL LIFE ACTIVISM about incels.

This is super high inhib, it's super high risk, such a word, when you mention it, people hate you.

That's really what made him different.
His videos were entertaining if nothing else.
Most people ignored him

? syrian in germany equals high smv
no, low smv because they not intergrated.

makes no difference though. We not talking getting stacys

even higher smv. women love wild animals
lets just focus on Hamudi. He was intergrated btw if u listen to his accent when he speaks english with a german accent which means he is born in germany.

He was short balding old ethnic, easy trucel
NGL he moggs me tho

He was short balding old ethnic, easy trucel
NGL he moggs me tho
Dude there are millions of roasties in Europe lol. If he was old his smv is even higher than the roasties who were Stacies 10 years ago. So again no excuse.

Thtas why I said these guys are all volcel as well as 60% of the posters here

If you mean old men going for prime Stacy 18 years old then yes Hamudi was giga incel.