Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "Why We Need a Bachelor Tax"

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
I found this satirical article: https://accredited-times.com/2018/02/13/need-bachelor-tax/

Men’s money belongs to womyn, and men are there to serve womyn. Womyn aren’t prepared to provide anything to men in return for their sacrifice because that’s sexism, so it’s time for men to pay up, shut up and hold their heads in shame!

It's overflowing with sarcasm while also almost sounding somewhat serious. :feelsjuice:

I hope some libtards don't take it seriously and use it to "prove" that the bachelor tax should be a thing in my country. If they do that, I'll migrate to anothER country as soon as possible.

Last edited:
that writing is not very good

that writing is not very good
True, it could use a lot of proofreading. I'd give it the benefit of the doubt because it is trying to sound like libtards after all.

There used to be extra tax for childless people in Finland. In the Soviet Union also. At least in the Soviet Union unattractive man could have been exempted based on looks, unlike in Finland.

If this was to be real, it should be only applied to the ones who voluntarily choose to be that way

If this was to be real, it should be only applied to the ones who voluntarily choose to be that way
That would be better, but I don't know how they'd determine it. Maybe they could use Tinder stats and artificial intelligence to have a relatively objective measure of how much of an incel someone is.
unattractive man could have been exempted based on looks
Based, although they still sent men to die off either in trenches or in Gulag camps so I don't know which is worse.

Last edited: