Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why women have to be whores?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Why? Why can't women work with men to find happiness together? Why can't every woman and a man fall in love together and have a stable family and be finally comfortable? Why women have to do this shit and slut around and ruin everything? And don't tell me "hurr durr it's their nature, they're born sluts", because that's not the case. Women are well aware of what they're doing and they know they're wrong and they know they're destroying everything with their stupidity and sluttiness, but they just don't care because they're evil and very selfish. It's like they're trained by satan himself to intentionally ruin the world and cause misery everywhere. They're extremely vicious and wicked.

That's why women need to be exterminated (without exceptions) from the face of earth for their actions and evilness against humanity and men.

because they are evil and incapable of feeling things like love and compassion i wouldn't even classify them as human

Why? Why can't women work with men to find happiness together? Why can't every woman and a man fall in love together and have a stable family and be finally comfortable? Why women have to do this shit and slut around and ruin everything? And don't tell me "hurr durr it's their nature, they're born sluts", because that's not the case. Women are well aware of what they're doing and they know they're wrong and they know they're destroying everything with their stupidity and sluttiness, but they just don't care because they're evil and very selfish. It's like they're trained by satan himself to intentionally ruin the world and cause misery everywhere. They're extremely vicious and wicked.

That's why women need to be exterminated (without exceptions) from the face of earth for their actions and evilness against humanity and men.
well said

Because sexual shaming has disappeared from our society. Make it socially unacceptable to sleep around and women would stop. Because the last thing any woman wants is social ostracization.

It's in their nature to behave the way they do

It's in their nature to behave the way they do
I think humans are smart enough to overcome their nature. We overcome raping, killing, stealing food, etc. They're guilty and shouldn't be excused.

because they are evil and incapable of feeling things like love and compassion i wouldn't even classify them as human
Me too, they're not humans, worse than monsters even.

Because sexual shaming has disappeared from our society. Make it socially unacceptable to sleep around and women would stop. Because the last thing any woman wants is social ostracization.
Women need to be beaten and tamed to stop being evil whores.

Their sexual desires and lust for a GENETICALLY S U P E R I O R M A L E.

I can't help but feel that this is the case, there is no logic to the behaviour... just mindless sadism that a sane person wouldn't even consider

I can't help but feel that this is the case, there is no logic to the behaviour... just mindless sadism that a sane person wouldn't even consider
Yeah i don't believe anymore that women are humans.

Modern western society especially has given femoids too much freedom, they are spoiled and entitled and falsely believe they are oppressed and have a bad deal compared to men. Always want more and more, because they are allowed to be like that.

Modern western society especially has given femoids too much freedom, they are spoiled and entitled and falsely believe they are oppressed and have a bad deal compared to men. Always want more and more, because they are allowed to be like that.
How should we solve this? Kill them?